Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
    Any Links?
    the game is in 3 hours and 50 minutes, I will post links as soon as they are available

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      the game is in 3 hours and 50 minutes, I will post links as soon as they are available
      Thanks buddy!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Ansarifrant on the bench vs. Panathinaikos
        Hope he comes in!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Ansarifrant on the bench vs. Panathinaikos
          Hope he comes in!
          Still?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Still?
            he usually gets playing time every match, dont worry

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              he usually gets playing time every match, dont worry
              Hope its more than injury time

Comment

HT and Team Karim in front 1-0

Comment

Ansarifard brought on in the 90th. Most likely for some speed and finesse in finish the game off.

Pan. were playing to hold the lead, for their first sub they took out their striker and added another midfielder.

In this situation, against a very good team, and hanging on to a lead, it is understandable that Karim didn't play much. Tactically it made sense to go a different route with the 1-0 lead.

Overall though a very good result against a top 2 side in the league. Massive 3 points, and great for the team and Karim as well.

Comment

Panionios goal:

Comment

horrible mistake by the keeper. Are you serious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Panionios goal:
                        Haha nice!

It sounds like they use fire crackers in football games too lol. Those Persians and Greeks, pshhh!

Comment

They are 3rd in the table now!

Comment

Karim Ansarifard is being praised in Greek media for giving his jersey to a disabled and mentally challenged person after the match against Panathinaikos

Below is translated by Google, it's from a Greek sports website

"He has missed Panathinaikos 1-0 Panionios, Carlos Zeka however gave the shirt a sporty Panionios disabled. So did the Ansarifarnt"

"Te Panionios got a great victory in New Smyrna 1-0 against Panathinaikos that will prove "gold" at the end of the season in an effort to remain Historical and this season despite the many problems.

After the match the head of green Carlos Zeka, made a movement of humanity that honors both him and Greek football.

Although the beats were many and the bitterness of the defeat large, the Portuguese took off his shirt and gave it to a fan Panionios disabled.

Shortly thereafter so did the new transcriptional acquisition Panionios, Karim Ansarifarnt.

A beautiful image that comes to remind us which are those that have real value in life."

scroll down a bit for the video of Karim giving the jersey

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...o.3662688.html

Comment

Ansarifard always seemed like a nice guy to me from most of his interviews, and just his general demeanor.

From day 1, people were ragging on him though. I remember when people were implying he was a homosexual because he had those glamour modeling photos, and now, those same people love to poke in and call him ballerina, or agha gol-nazan.

The guy is human, and is doing something to entertain us, and others. Seeing things like this makes me both proud and sad. I'm proud of him for doing something sweet to make that kid's day, but it makes me sad that so many Iranian fans go out of their way to disrespect and belittle this guy. He's one of our few players struggling to make it in Europe. He took a risk, and is at least trying. We should support him wholeheartedly, instead of calling him names and then hiding behind the fact that you're "just kidding" and want him to succeed.

I am proud of Karim, and I wish him 10000x success for both himself personally, and for TM.

Comment

Working...
                              X