Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    You're right, Azmoun's current market value is 2.5 Million Euros and it's probably even slowly raising as we speak, English teams would be ready to pay such amounts in that case and they usually overpay most players, there's tons of examples of talents with the same caliber of Sardar that were acquired for around that same amount.
    However we can probably expect a transfer in the summer 2016, by then they will just have to let him go for a lesser amount as if they don't he will be a free agent in 2017 and they will get no money from him
    I prefer him to stay at Rostov though till the end of this season. He is finally in the flow, and is starting more matches and is getting more and more noticed. If he goes to Stoke the pressure and expectations will be immense, and young players can choke and fade away on the bench especially in the Premier League. But it's good to hear that he has serious interest / offer from Premier League team.

Comment

When is Ezzatolahi allowed to play again?:/

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        You're right, Azmoun's current market value is 2.5 Million Euros and it's probably even slowly raising as we speak, English teams would be ready to pay such amounts in that case and they usually overpay most players, there's tons of examples of talents with the same caliber of Sardar that were acquired for around that same amount.

However we can probably expect a transfer at worst in the summer 2016, by then they will just have to let him go for a lesser amount as if they don't he will be a free agent in 2017 and they will get no money from him
        I think Azmoun is better than Martial.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
          I think Azmoun is better than Martial.
          Ba Martial faghad moghayese mikoni?

Azmoun >>>> Messi + Suarez + Neymar

Comment

So where are all those guys blaming CQ for not inviting Azmoun for the WC? Even Azmoun says he didn’t deserve it at that time, while the story of Montazeri just underlines that SA was simply not ready for such a tournament back then.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
              When is Ezzatolahi allowed to play again?:/
              Available for selection from January 1st 2016. Rostov's first game of 2016 is against Krylya Sovetov on 29/02/2016. He needs games under his belt as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                So where are all those guys blaming CQ for not inviting Azmoun for the WC? Even Azmoun says he didn’t deserve it at that time, while the story of Montazeri just underlines that SA was simply not ready for such a tournament back then.
                Take that comment with some salt. Talking on 90 about CQ while he is still at helm, you should follow some cautions. Now that CQ is under pressure by his critics it doesn't sound right to criticize him more. I wait someone ask that question when CQ is no longer our coach. Another issue is that CQ may not invite him if he start criticizing him. (Khalatbari, Jabari, and few more players done that and didn't see the light of NT again).

Comment

He won't come and criticize CQ in front of the whole country and get the risk of being rahmatied! It was a huge mistakes seeing our poor offensive power during the WC and see how he performs just one month after the WC with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Take that comment with some salt. Talking on 90 about CQ while he is still at helm, you should follow some cautions. Now that CQ is under pressure by his critics it doesn't sound right to criticize him more. I wait someone ask that question when CQ is no longer our coach. Another issue is that CQ may not invite him if he start criticizing him. (Khalatbari, Jabari, and few more players done that and didn't see the light of NT again).
                    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He won't come and criticize CQ in front of the whole country and get the risk of being rahmatied! It was a huge mistakes seeing our poor offensive power during the WC and see how he performs just one month after the WC with TM.
                    Sorry, that's the same messed up logic of that crazy Mayeli Kohan - please, let’s not come up with the same funny arguments. Azmoun just confirmed something that was obvious from the beginning. Some of you guys didn’t even know about Azmoun and his quality, until he started to make a name of himself in Europe. Afterwards it's always easy to judge, nobody expected Azmoun to flourish that well & that fast. You guys expected SA to play in the WC and do well? A player that didn’t even play 1 minute in PGL and barley had any international experience at that time? A player that didn’t even know his teammates enough, physically and mentally he was simply not ready.

Even the Azmoun after WC was not capable of playing a full game at the AC against the likes of Qatar or Iraq! Both times he got injured in the second half, yet you expected him to play against likes of Nigeria, Argentina or Bosina at the biggest football tournament!...sorry, this is way too wishful

Apparently Montazeri was surprised how much Azmoun improved after the WC, prior to that he was questioning him. Azmoun just could have said "it was the decision of the coach" or something without criticizing CQ, but no, he fully agreed and claimed even Montazeri was right. At the end we were too nervous vs. Nigeria and just unlucky against Argentina (+ referee mistake). Only against Bosnia we indeed missed some offensive power, but not Azmoun, more like players as Khalatbari or even Karimi adding some individual skills - but let’s not make it look like with this or that player we would have reached the second round for sure, as this is MK logic and we all are aware of his agenda & mental status...
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Sorry, that's the same messed up logic of that crazy Mayeli Kohan - please, let’s not come up with the same funny arguments. Azmoun just confirmed something that was obvious from the beginning. Some of you guys didn’t even know about Azmoun and his quality, until he started to make a name of himself in Europe. Afterwards it's always easy to judge, nobody expected Azmoun to flourish that well & that fast. You guys expected SA to play in the WC and do well? A player that didn’t even play 1 minute in PGL and barley had any international experience at that time? A player that didn’t even know his teammates enough, physically and mentally he was simply not ready.

Even the Azmoun after WC was not capable of playing a full game at the AC against the likes of Qatar or Iraq! Both times he got injured in the second half, yet you expected him to play against likes of Nigeria, Argentina or Bosina at the biggest football tournament!...sorry, this is way too wishful

Apparently Montazeri was surprised how much Azmoun improved after the WC, prior to that he was questioning him. Azmoun just could have said "it was the decision of the coach" or something without criticizing CQ, but no, he fully agreed and claimed even Montazeri was right. At the end we were too nervous vs. Nigeria and just unlucky against Argentina (+ referee mistake). Only against Bosnia we indeed missed some offensive power, but not Azmoun, more like players as Khalatbari or even Karimi adding some individual skills - but let’s not make it look like with this or that player we would have reached the second round for sure, as this is MK logic and we all are aware of his agenda & mental status...
                      Azmun didn't came to TM WC14 camp without any experience : he scored some goals with Rubin Kazan in russian league (I remind some against Zenit) and in Europa league. That much more than most of Iranian players!

Comment

Azmun didn't came to TM WC14 camp without any experience : he scored some goals with Rubin Kazan in russian league (I remind some against Zenit) and in Europa league. That much more than most of Iranian players!
                        Yes, he did well as a substitute in few games and hence got invited to TM, so I don’t know where the point is.
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Yes, he did well as a substitute in few games and hence got invited to TM, so I don’t know where the point is.
                          Answering to what you said : "You guys expected SA to play in the WC and do well? A player that didn’t even play 1 minute in PGL and barley had any international experience at that time?"

Comment

Answering to what you said : "You guys expected SA to play in the WC and do well? A player that didn’t even play 1 minute in PGL and barley had any international experience at that time?"
                            Why ignore all other points and not answer to the whole post? Anyway, "barely" - that's the key word my friend.
                            Playing few games as a substitute for Rubin's main team was not enough at that time, in fact it was quite important for him to fully concentrate on his club and not get burned out with TM like we have seen happening to plenty of other promising TM players in the past. This is all based on "history"...
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Why ignore all other points and not answer to the whole post? Anyway, "barely" - that's the key word my friend.
                              Playing few games as a substitute for Rubin's main team was not enough at that time, in fact it was quite important for him to fully concentrate on his club and not get burned out with TM like we have seen happening to plenty of other promising TM players in the past. This is all based on "history"...
                              I am sorry I disagree with it, playing with Rubin (even as substitute) in one of the most respectable league of the world scoring there at his age + in Europa league is worth more that what most of TM squad for WC14 has achieved.
                              At least being a substitute in WC14 was more than justified. And we needed much more all our forces without calculation in WC, in front of the world, not in meaningless friendlies against SK, Iraq or even asian cup after. I don't think Azmun would have been more ridiculous than Ansarifard when the latter was subbed in against Bosnia (nothing except a fight with a bosnian)

Comment

Afterwards i think that Azmoun would have been the better choice, than Ansarifard. But that's my subjective perception. I mean it was Omid Namazi who just some months ago said that Ansarifard was a wonderkid during the camps & that was the reason why the decided to go with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X