• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    did they play from the beginning?
    no only 2nd half

Comment

weak game by entire rostov team. saied messed up 1 freekick badly! kanga looked really pissed off. but then after he had a great action dribbling ye pa do pa and then great effort on goal. sardar no show entire 2nd half. suwon was better team

Comment

Sardar's horse won the Gonbad Kavous course. The prize money was 42 million toman

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1303782...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

nice! always winner
          sigpic

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/216656/%DA%AF%D...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

Comment

damet garm, fantastic interview..!! love this kid ..!!
              he seems more mature and well rounded, personality wise than i had suspected earlier..!
              i didnt know Spurs tried to sign him..?? when was that.? recently..?

Comment

Azmoun named as one of the 100 best young players in the world to watch.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/100-best...016-full-list/

Comment

I love how he tries hard to get Taremi to Europe.

Sardar and Mehdi could become a deadly attacking duo in 2018

Comment

Never seen a young kid as humble and smart as him, he has such a bright future. If our young players had this mentality we would have 10-15 legionnaires at least.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      I love how he tries hard to get Taremi to Europe.

Sardar and Mehdi could become a deadly attacking duo in 2018
                      if Mehdi is smart enough he would yield to that advice and do so quickly after this season. otherwise he will likely become another wasted domestic talent..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Never seen a young kid as humble and smart as him, he has such a bright future. If our young players had this mentality we would have 10-15 legionnaires at least.
                        I consider this a CQ factor. He single handedly eliminated the pahlevan-salary (hero) mentality in anyone who had a NT aspiration.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Azmoun's interview was amazing. Wow.. I don't even know what to choose as the most impressive thing that he said. Please go watch it, he is very professional.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

New interview with Ezatollahi

Last edited by 04041374; 02-24-2016, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Rosenborg BK vs Rostov in 1h 15min... don't know if Ezatolahi and Azmoun will play

Comment

No stream?

Comment

Working...
                                X