No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he dedicate his goal to a chick? Wondering if he did the same thing as Ezzatolahi.

Comment

Azmoun is one hell of player, ageh gadre khodesho bedoune, he need fitness coach to work with him off season, if he becomes 90 minutes player he can be a great asset for TM.

Comment

Right now Azmoun has probably the best offensive aerial game in Asia

Comment

Damesh garm!!

Comment

Many have said it before..but is this our next Daei in the making? All he needs to do is grow physically.

Comment

that is probably the worst defending I have ever seen. I mean wtf. when you are leading with 2 minutes to go, maybe consider marking the 4 players in your box.

great header though

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                Many have said it before..but is this our next Daei in the making? All he needs to do is grow physically.
                Agar negah be senn bekonim az Dai jelotar ast chon Dai vaghti 20 salesh bood karhaayi ke Sardar mikone nemikard. Agar haminjoor pishraft va rosht kone ta chand saale dige dar

yek bashgaahe sarshenaas mitone baazi kone va az Dai pishraftetar khahad bood, albate az nazare baazi dar teame bashgaahi.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I am expecting him to do better in second half of season, if he manages to score between 8 to 10 goals this season it would be really nice.

Comment

He's now 21! I wished he could join a top team in a top league now! If he would get playing time there and progress, we'd definitely have a world class player in 4-5 years!

Comment

If he wants to stay in Russia until 2018 like he said, It wouldn't really be bad if he joined CSKA or Zenit in 1-2 years. If I had to predict, I would say that that 2017-2018 will be his real "breakthrough" year, and we could see him in a top 3 league by then.

But yeah, this player is the "chosen one" for us imo Jahanbakhsh will also turn into a very big player in Europe but I feel that Sardar is going to be something else

Comment

Technically he is far superior to daei. His dribbling and pace is far greater. Although his finishing is nowhere close to as strong, this will come with more games and experience . He has the raw talent, and with Rostov is at a good place to make the step up and go on to a top league within the next 2 years. I don't think he can play against Rubin which is really unfortunate but he can hook up with team omid on time and fit. Can't wait to see ezzatolahi in action. Rostov will head into the infamous Russian winter second if they beat the shit team that is Rubin Kazan. We will see our two boys after that... Ten goals should be sardars target this season. Ezzatolahis should be ten games as a starter( would be amazing)

Comment

If our boys who went to Europe at a young age, Azmoun, JB and Ezzatollahi are smart, continue to progress the way they do and don't fall into "wrong hands", they could become really great in a near future!

I'd like to see more of our players going to Europe at a young age! For example if we want Shekari to reach places, it would have been perfect if he joined a European team NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            If he wants to stay in Russia until 2018 like he said, It wouldn't really be bad if he joined CSKA or Zenit in 1-2 years. If I had to predict, I would say that that 2017-2018 will be his real "breakthrough" year, and we could see him in a top 3 league by then.

But yeah, this player is the "chosen one" for us imo Jahanbakhsh will also turn into a very big player in Europe but I feel that Sardar is going to be something else
                            I totally agree. I think if he plays for Cska Zenit lokomotiv or Spartak then he can get some Europa or champions league playing exposure, and ultimately I think that will get him a much better chance of a solid contract elsewhere. I still firmly believe he should esablish himself in the Russian league and play at least one season with 1500+ minutes before moving out of Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ezzatollahi is injured. He will stay out for at least 1 month

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266078

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Ezzatollahi is injured. He will stay out for at least 1 month

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266078
                                bad news for team omid as he might miss out on entire tourney but he was never going to be starter in the team. big shame if he will have to be cut

Comment

Working...
                                X