No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They seriously need to get off Azmoun's back.

Neshastan baghale god o migan lengesh kon..

Typical bipolar ignoramus fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Appears that there are a lot of "bikar" people back home that got nothing better to do than harass someone's instagram or facebook page.
      That's what happens when you live your entire life under a totalitarian regime that endorses backwardness. All people do nowadays in Iran is to come home after a hard days work is to cover their feshar with entertainment and let of some steam. Either through sending each others jokes on WhatsApp or talkin' smack. Instead of organizing, people are A+ at kos o sher.

Comment

Guys honestly the Instagram thing isn't a big deal. I've been to Iran before a number of times, people are really alluf and bikar there. It's very easy to get bored in Iran because of its idiotic regime.

You really can't blame them too much. It also explains why our women spend so much time in the mirror and deform themselves. You gotta understand these things.

Comment

one of these days, Azmoun's Promising Career is gonna take a major set back due to his overly active and childish behavior on a very dangerous Social Media..!!

and he will have no one to blame but his own immature asss...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            He is having a nice time while his country is on verge to be eliminated from Olympics. Should have some respect and not published such pix now
            What is he supposed to do, and what has he done in this particular picture anyway that "violates" the respect factor to his comrades in Qatar? I don't honestly get your point here PSG jaan

Having said that, Azmoun really needs to ease down on his SM and keep from challenging others and worse of all engaging in fights with his followers LOOL I cannot believe he is fighting with some of his followers...

His comment about Nourollahi's post was absolutely shameful and low class. He needs to work on some growing up already!

Comment

Social Media is a big distraction for athletes. It should be kept to least level so the athletes won't lose focus.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Social Media is a big distraction for athletes. It should be kept to least level so the athletes won't lose focus.
                It's great for athletes when they have a PR manager who actually takes care of it for them, actually decides what material to post and what material not to post.

Comment

Iranians inside Iran and those who have just left are some of the most socially awkward people I've ever met, and it's directly because of the internet censorship in Iran. Remember the comments for Fernanda Lima during the World Cup draw? On the flip side to their social demise, we're very intelligent in subjects like math and physics.

Reza Ghoochi ...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ezatollahi slamming Mayeli Kohan and his crew: "Some members of the U23 national team rather looked for their own interests, than national interests. They constantly criticize Queiroz for not getting results, while they can't do better on smaller field. Some players were cut off, because they were invited by Carlos Queiroz."

http://90tv.ir/news/204305/%D8%B9%D8...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Ezatollahi slamming Mayeli Kohan and his crew: "Some members of the U23 national team rather looked for their own interests, than national interests. They constantly criticize Queiroz for not getting results, while they can't do better on smaller field. Some players were cut off, because they were invited by Carlos Queiroz."

To be honest he doesn't need to do this kind of interview, that is a bit immature of him, every one know Mayeli and fact that he is not a normal person, i rather Ezzatollahi focus on his game instead of doing this kind of interviews...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

http://90tv.ir/video/204282/%DA%AF%D...84%D8%A7%D9%86

MK interview after loss

Comment

This guy really needs to get his brain examined. It's getting too late and I'm getting worried
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sardar should learn from his BFF Taremi. Despite playing in Perspolis and being one of Iran's most popular players right now, he still remained classy. Also, he is active on social media, but never got into controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              Guys honestly the Instagram thing isn't a big deal. I've been to Iran before a number of times, people are really alluf and bikar there. It's very easy to get bored in Iran because of its idiotic regime.

You really can't blame them too much. It also explains why our women spend so much time in the mirror and deform themselves. You gotta understand these things.
                              I've seen a lot worse from American athletes on social media than our own boys.

Let's not be crazily intolerant like IR.

Comment

Saeid working out in Russia. In three days the Russian transfer window will open and he will be added to Rostov's squad.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/107398

Comment

Working...
                                X