Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Ok then i was wrong in this case, he could simply reply and say it is old ranking.

Comment

Comment

Sardar Azmoun: Under the leadership of Berdyev I am constantly progressing

Forward "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun described the comparison with Lionel Messi , as well as individual training that suits Iranians Kurban Berdyev .

- Before the start of the season has been a lot of news about your future. Option with "Rostov" was a priority for you?

- Yes, because I really liked it here in the last season - Azmun said. - Still under the leadership of Kurban Bekievich I constantly progressing. Especially now in the team gathered very strong players. I am proud that go out on the field with them.

- Kurban Berdyev is still engaged with you individually?

- Yes, but he spends tutoring and other attackers.

- You missed the first winter collection. Very worried about this?

- It happened because of the tension between Iran and the UAE. It was a shame, because really wanted to train with the team, to keep up with teammates.

- Did you have to train yourself to ...

- The coaching staff has made me an individual program, and I am completely stuck to it.

- You are often referred to as "Iranian Messi '. What do you think about this?

- Do not know where it went. Which I Messi? I do not have such equipment, we had all different players. To be honest, I do not like such comparisons.

- Then who is your favorite football player?

- Ibrahimovic. I like the way he acts on the field, his style of play.

After 25 rounds, "Rostov" took first place in the Premier League.

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/..._progressiruju

SARDAR AZMOUN: "I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN FRONT OF ROSTOV FANS AT THE 2018 WORLD CUP"

The Iranian striker, "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun stressed that he would like to play in Rostov at the World Cup 2018, which will be held in Russia. Iran National team got to group D. Its rivals are teams of Oman, Turkmenistan, India and Guam.

- For the national team, you chuck it often. Tell us about your role in the Iran team.?
        - My main duty - to score goals and benefit the team. Still, I must carry forward and it is this feature.

- Iran was in the final of the selection for the 2018 World Cup ...?
        - Recently there was the draw. We got a pretty strong team, but we still have to get out of it. Still, for all of us sick of Iran, and we must not let his country.

- Rostov-on-Don is now built stadium, which will host World Cup matches. Would you like to play here?
        - Highly. It would be a fantastic scenario. Rostov-on-Don became my hometown. It would be great to play in front of local fans, who I know well.

http://www.sport-express.ru/football...8/news/993804/

Comment

Glad he hates that Messi comparison as much as most of us..!!
          Good interview
          Ty for sharing

Comment

Damn I wanted to see some Sardar, but I just realised Liverpool is on a the same time.

Vs the last team in the league ( 39 goals conceded in 25 games), so hopefully he finds his way to the back of the net today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rostov needs to win this game. I'll be watching and posting my live commentary for those of you who can't watch.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Azmoun and Ezatollahi on the bench against Mordovia

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Rostov needs to win this game. I'll be watching and posting my live commentary for those of you who can't watch.

Damet garm!

Comment

God damn it. I was pumped for this and now he is on the bench!!!

Comment

looks like berdyev is saving his legs for next game, after all mordovia is the last team in the table

Comment

Maybe it's because of his injury he suffered in the last game

But he will most probably be subbed in in the 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                          looks like berdyev is saving his legs for next game, after all mordovia is the last team in the table
                          You would think he will give the regular defensive midfielder a break as well, and play Saeed for a change.

Comment

He is saving azmoun in case they have problems scoring

Comment

Game hasn't really been very lively yet just a lot of fouls and chopping so far. I predict azmoun will play second half.

Comment

One of the Rostov defenders almost gifted a goal to mordovia. Game is still choppy. No good chances

Comment

Working...
                                X