No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So honestly, when was the last time he scored? It has been a while man...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      So honestly, when was the last time he scored? It has been too long ago man...
      against Oman

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        against Oman
        I meant for Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Azmoun isn't anything special compared to world standards. Maybe he can change that but honestly he's average
          Are you always like this? Stop being pessimistic for fucks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
            Maybe because he has only 3 goals in 18 games...

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
              I'll stop being pessimistic once he actually improves, glad Kiarash understands too.

Comment

3 goals against CSKA and other teams that have actual stars and quality. It's a shame that people are so delusional to not understand the guy is in a tougher league. If he were in IPL scoring 50 goals on Ghasemdool Ghorghazi (the IPL's Chiellini) you would all be gushing all over him. Send Taremi or another IPL starlet to Rostov and see if they even score 1 in the time Azmoun has been playing.

Not a knock to Taremi, but a general knock to our fans who don't understand that dominating IPL isn't much better than struggling in a top-ranked league in the world. Playing against teams in UEFA Champions League and Europa League. All of our players who are 21-22 will struggle, even Taremi, but given patience and not unnecessary disrespect from fair weather fans, our players can actually fully develop and succeed.

Once people got off Ansarifard's case and moved on to dissing other players (because, let's be honest, you guys always need to pick on a couple players. Just like our Ameh's gossip at Mehmooni's, you guys are compelled to latch onto a player to antagonize), Ansarifard is finally playing to a higher level.

The point: stop picking on our players who are struggling to succeed. They need our support, not your unnecessary pessimism. Rostov is #1 in the league and two of our players are on their squad.
                AZ is doing well, Panionios is doing well. Just be happy not every team with an Iranian is relegating this year. If you're going to support Taremi for scoring 5 on Rah Ahan, support Azmoun for grinding all season with limited minutes, because I honestly think scoring one on CSKA is a bigger deal than 5 on a bottom table IPL team.

Sardar scores for TM and that's all that matters. I'm tired of the disrespect to be quite honest. Our team is doing the right thing, and these youngsters won't become Ibrahimovic over night. Give them time to develop. They are still young and as we know, our players are not immune from the pain of criticism, nobody really is. Even Kobe, or Messi are hurt by unnecessary criticism. If you want our team to succeed, don't be like your gossiping Ameh's. Thanks.

Comment

He will score against Zenit. Mark my words

Then he will become Asia's biggest talent

Comment

Wow man, lets be realistic and objective for ONCE.

Simple, if he wants to prove himself and transfer to a big league then his current performances aren't going to cut it. No matter how you turn it, Russian League is tough bla bla bla, we want actions and not just words. Any non-Iranian/Asian football fan wouldn't rate Azmoun highly if you look at his club performances only, and that's exactly where we are talking about. It has nothing to do with Team Melli now, where he is of course doing a great job. But for Rostov, the last time he scored was 4 months ago...

You guys say any 21-22 year old is going to struggle, have you seen Vincent Janssen for example? He is what i call a quality striker. He has scored freaking 25 goals and he is tearing shit up in the Eredivisie, while last season he was in the Jupiler League. I want Azmoun to be even better than that guy, since Janssen was not even regarded as talent before he got transferred to AZ. Yes the Eredivisie is weaker than RPL, but lets not act as if RPL is a top 3 league with world class defenders.

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    He will score against Zenit. Mark my words
                    Hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Wow man, lets be realistic and objective for ONCE.

Simple, if he wants to prove himself and transfer to a big league then his current performances aren't going to cut it. No matter how you turn it, Russian League is tough bla bla bla, we want actions and not just words. Any non-Iranian/Asian football fan wouldn't rate Azmoun highly if you look at his club performances only, and that's exactly where we are talking about. It has nothing to do with Team Melli now, where he is of course doing a great job. But for Rostov, the last time he scored was 4 months ago...

You guys say any 21-22 year old is going to struggle, have you seen Vincent Janssen for example? He is what i call a quality striker. He has scored freaking 25 goals and he is tearing shit up in the Eredivisie, while last season he was in the Jupiler League. I want Azmoun to be even better than that guy, since Janssen was not even regarded as talent before he got transferred to AZ. Yes the Eredivisie is weaker than RPL, but lets not act as if RPL is a top 3 league with world class defenders.

Hopefully.
                      Jansen wouldn't even score 10 goals in RPL.
                      There are strikers with 3 times his quality that struggled to score 12 to 15 goals. People like Rondon. Hulk etc
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Jansen wouldn't even score 10 goals in RPL.
                        There are strikers with 3 times his quality that struggled to score 12 to 15 goals. People like Rondon. Hulk etc
                        Hulk is trash now and Rondon scored 20 last season it seems

Comment

Rostov are the league leaders, but How many goals have they scored as a Team !!??that some you guys expect Azmoun with relatively limited minutes to score .'??
                          Rostov is a team like TM build primarily on defense & not conceding than scoring. ..!they field 5 defenders nearly every game & a bunch of defensive midfielders ..! Without Kanga they are almost completely toothless offensively...!
                          Fact is that, Every time I've seen Sardar play this season he has been nothing short of Quality for his club , even if he hasn't gotten on scoresheet. ..! He has much room for improvement on Fitness & Stamina front but the kid pure quality in near all other aspects of his game.
                          From purely defensive & physicality perspective , Eredivisie is a joke as compared to RPL..! Azmoun would run riot in scoring dept. If he was also playing striker in a mostly attacking team like Az in a league that's weak as shit on defensive & overall quality of players in general ..!

Comment

Azmoun is a very good player and he can still improve. He is only 20. the one thing Azmoun would have to fix if he dreams of playing for bigger clubs is his stamina. He runs out of Gas after 60 or 70 minutes.
                            I really like to see him out of Russia.

Comment

He still has long way to go, some of his finishing was really poor, remind me of Borhani.

Comment

Taremi had a similar sitter at the derby. Luckily, he scored two goals, but he easily could've had a hattrick

Comment

Working...
                                X