Alireza Haghighi at Rubin Kazan 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    It's almost as if not getting regular playing time is effecting his game...
    If he wants playing time at Rubin Kazan he should either improve his performances during training or buy out his contract in order to transfer to a team which gives him the first spot.

He is out of form and it's hurting Team Melli, so I think it's safe to say he should be questioned and may be benched.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      It's almost as if not getting regular playing time is effecting his game...
      Maybe there's a reason he isn't getting any playtime...
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Not getting regular playing time at club level leads to that. Should've punched it clear

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Just see what regular playing time at some random Portuguese team did to his performance in Brazil... And now benching in Russia. Haghighi is the real victim crisis, not the US embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Not getting regular playing time at club level leads to that. Should've punched it clear
            He tried to, but miss-timed it.

Probably the weakest part of Haghighi's game is corners and crosses. He has an inability to anticipate the path of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post

Probably the weakest part of Haghighi's game is corners and crosses. He has an inability to anticipate the path of the ball.
              And what's his key strength?

Comment

Originally posted by majidmir View Post
                And what's his key strength?
                Positioning and one on ones he's actually decent.

Comment

What I can't believe is he tried to one hand punch a corner like that. Anticipating the trajectory and actually getting your hand on the ball coming from that angle is extremely difficult. He totally miscalculated it, he should've took one step forward and positioned his whole body in the path of the ball, and two hand punched it away. What I don't understand is why didn't he try to actually catch the ball, I know that when it doubt, you punch it out, but he seemed that he would've been able to actually catch it if he had went at it with both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    What I can't believe is he tried to one hand punch a corner like that. Anticipating the trajectory and actually getting your hand on the ball coming from that angle is extremely difficult. He totally miscalculated it, he should've took one step forward and positioned his whole body in the path of the ball, and two hand punched it away. What I don't understand is why didn't he try to actually catch the ball, I know that when it doubt, you punch it out, but he seemed that he would've been able to actually catch it if he had went at it with both hands.
                    I just rewatched it and he had no chance of catching it. He was blocked off by a TM and Turk player when he made his jump. He misread the direction of the ball and thought he could punch it.

The corner was a set play by Turkmenistan. They filled the front post with 3 players so there were 6 players between Haghighi and the front post.

Poor jump and poor defending was the result of the goal.

Comment

He hadnt put a ton of gel in his hair so he becomes lighter to be able to jump higher but obviously it didnt work. So now we will see all that gel in the hair again

Comment

I just rewatched it and he had no chance of catching it. He was blocked off by a TM and Turk player when he made his jump. He misread the direction of the ball and thought he could punch it.

The corner was a set play by Turkmenistan. They filled the front post with 3 players so there were 6 players between Haghighi and the front post.

Poor jump and poor defending was the result of the goal.
                        That is the GK's job to direct a TM blocking off who is blog king the keeper. Standard goal keeping. Otherwise every one would just stand in front of the keeper and render him useless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Rubin Kazan will be playing against FC Sion of Switzerland in 6 hours in the Europa League.

Comment

It'll be shown on Fox Sports 2

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Hope to see Alireza on the bench 😄

All jokes aside, I hope something happens and he starts to play matches for this team. And by something I don't mean another player getting injured or anything like that. Just something happens and he gets his chance. He's been a loyal player to that team for 4 years now. It would be nice to watch our GK in the starting line-up.

Best of luck to Haghighi and Rubin today!

Comment

Their keeper is their captain and in all honesty he's much better than Haghighi, let's just hope he transfers in January.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X