Interesting draw
    EL qualification - 3rd round

Sturm Graz - Rubin Kazan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Interesting draw
      EL qualification - 3rd round

Sturm Graz - Rubin Kazan
      Sadly, Haghighi will be the second choice at Rubin, and Sturm signed a different left back, not Mohammadi :/ would have been nice to see them play each other though!

Comment

FYI, he is on the bench now as Rubin play their first match versus CSKA in the Premier League.

Comment

Rubin lost 0-1 due to a late goal. Haghighi remained on the bench.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8200 mit Tapatalk

Comment

He's a poor GK our Asian Cup exit aside from the ref, would be blamed on him. Also in the Sweden friendly he was quite poor.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
              He's a poor GK our Asian Cup exit aside from the ref, would be blamed on him. Also in the Sweden friendly he was quite poor.
              He was voted as best goalkeeper in the Portugese League 2014-15, where is your opinion based on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                He was voted as best goalkeeper in the Portugese League 2014-15, where is your opinion based on?
                can i get a link ? i didnt read or hear that he was voted as the best goalie in the league .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  can i get a link ? i didnt read or hear that he was voted as the best goalie in the league .
                  It was some newspaper who reported it. Maybe Tadeau knows it, but I am pretty sure it has been posted somewhere

Comment

It was some newspaper who reported it. Maybe Tadeau knows it, but I am pretty sure it has been posted somewhere
                    i know what you are talking about.. he was selected as the goalie of the week, not the goalie of the league for the year 14-15.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                      i know what you are talking about.. he was selected as the goalie of the week, not the goalie of the league for the year 14-15.
                      Oh, I am pretty sure he must have been goalie of the week multiple times then instead of being GK of the year.

Comment

Oh, I am pretty sure he must have been goalie of the week multiple times then instead of being GK of the year.
                        maybe like 2 or 3 times. thats it really . i know he was almost always selected as the best player on his team but thats it.. yeah haha .

Comment

Based on his transfermarkt value, we can see he went from 750 th euros to 600 th euros recently. This is based on his performance with Penafiel and them being relegated. Although I view him to be a generally pretty solid goalkeeper, he is not great. I hope he gets loaned or transferred to another European club. He will definitely not be able to play if he stays at Kazan.

Comment

Haghighi was on the bench again as Rubin lost 2-0 to Amkar Perm yesterday. Rubin Kazan has not started out well.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                              Haghighi was on the bench again as Rubin lost 2-0 to Amkar Perm yesterday. Rubin Kazan has not started out well.
                              Better. Maybe he will get a chance if they keep losing.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/fcrk/videos...type=2&theater

Alireza Haghighi individual training in Austria.

Comment

Working...
                                X