No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi at Rubin Kazan 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason why we are suffering so many goals on the 2nd post is because CQ likes to play the length of the field narrow. They close in the middle of the pitch very well but allow spaces on the wings. In my opinion we should spread out the field a bit more but keep the press. Haghighi has proven that he is good at blocking shots coming at him from distance, however, lacks the mobility to move fast enough from post to post. Therefor making sure that the wide angle crosses are covered it will allow Haghighi perform stronger in his more comfortable role.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well, perhaps the width of the defense needs a little more focus. But I still think the far post goals are mostly due to wrong positioning and marking of the defenders. Especially on the left, on balls from right. This is mainly due to playing the wrong player there; Hajsafi, who is great in attack hut weak in defense.
      But the right aide goals also can be attributed to the LB's poor marking and positioning that allows crosses from their flank.

However because pure RB's are a bit more capable in marking, many of the balls are met with good challenges by them. But these challenges are missing on the left.
      Height, physicality, marking, defensive sense, ... all play a great part. Many of which are missing in that post

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        The reason why we are suffering so many goals on the 2nd post is because CQ likes to play the length of the field narrow. They close in the middle of the pitch very well but allow spaces on the wings. In my opinion we should spread out the field a bit more but keep the press. Haghighi has proven that he is good at blocking shots coming at him from distance, however, lacks the mobility to move fast enough from post to post. Therefor making sure that the wide angle crosses are covered it will allow Haghighi perform stronger in his more comfortable role.
        If we close in the middle of the pitch, then aren't we supposed to easily cover all those long balls crossed onto the second post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The crosses are coming from the wings. One side to the other. The width of the pitch is being covered narrowly. This allows attackers to sneak in from behind our wide back players.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Haghighi is on the bench against Liverpool right now

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Haghighi is on the bench against Liverpool right now
              Is he keeping it warm?

Comment

Haghighi dooset darim

Haghighi dooset darim

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Haghighi dooset darim

Haghighi dooset darim

Did you look up the word "Duff" in the dictionary, and it gave you this picture?

Comment

Haghighi dooset darim

Haghighi dooset darim

I don't get it man.

Comment

Haghighi dooset darim

Haghighi dooset darim

What's the deal with these chicks? Can we get a shot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I don't get it man.
                        Lol its a joke bro. Like how all the girls like him. Idk theSe girls

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          What's the deal with these chicks? Can we get a shot at them?
                          From a narrow angle or the side?
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

What's this news I hear about Hammarby IF is after Haghighi?

Comment

Unbelievable how he came out on that corner which resulted in the Turkmenistan goal.

He is making one blunder after another recently.

I don't feel confident with him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Unbelievable how he came out on that corner which resulted in the Turkmenistan goal.

He is making one blunder after another recently.

I don't feel confident with him anymore.
                                It's almost as if not getting regular playing time is effecting his game...

Comment

Working...
                                X