Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Turkmenistan - Iran; Sport Toplumy,Dasoguz (16/6/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Sardar scored one of 10 chances he got everyone would have been praising the young TM now.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Annoying game. I hate these matches with the opposition wasting 30 minutes of time including most of the far too little added time. We must have never given up that goal so easily. Then they would have increased their sorry attempts on goal and we'd won 3-0.

Good reminder nothing is for free, not even a win against Turkmenistan.

And also that it needs much time and work to integrate the new generation.

Comment

Calm down people. There is still plenty of time but as always TM is going to make it difficult for itself and its fans.
        TM played offensively and I don't know how many corners they had but you can't make those kind of mistakes even against a weaker opponent.
        There was no drive, no passion and we had a bit of bad luck too.
        Our wings did nothing today but create bottlenecks. No fluidity. The pitch was very bad too and these are things you can't train for. The usual physical approach TM has with CQ was also not there.
        Worst players for me - Hajsafi, Amiri and ghafouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Malaysia 0 - Palestine 6
          Bhutan 0 - China 6
          Turkmenistan 1 - Iran 1
          Japan - Singapore 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            so japan drew against singapore and the japense arent destroying the world after the result, iran drew with turkmenistan and some people here are declearing war against the world
            haha Turkmenistan ranked 173
            Singapore 154

Japan was at least dominating the game.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              What kind of tactic is crossing a ball when they are taller than we are? Our only goal came from a passing play but our tactic is to cross? This should have been a tactic against India not Turkmenistan. We dont seserve to go to the next round if we cant beat the 4th seed team at home. Oman might actually beat us badly.
              yea CQ needs to devise a better/more varied attacking plan than this by now all too predictable wing and cross..!!
              for fk sake at least Try a LOW Cross once a while and create some chaos in the box

Comment

The young strikers missed too many opportunities. it could have been easily 4-1. Sardar should have scored at least 1 more. With Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh I dont think that it would have ended 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  It's the first f***ing game and people are already crying and saying we're not gonna qualify. Seriously calm down !!! With 1 win everyone thinks we're the world champ and with one draw or loss they start bashing TM. There's a lots of new players in the team and it takes time for them to sync together.

Some of you are acting exactly the same way when we lost to Lebanon. It's embarrassing !!!
                  Mate by the time those players mould together we won't be out of this group. I'm seriously doubtin if we get to next round or not.
                  In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

When Iran grassrolls against Korea, 10 minutes extra time. When Turkmenistan wastes 30+ minutes of the game. No lie, I was counting, in the second half, they had players go down 10 times for an average 2 minute period. We get 4 minutes extra time. Gotta love the refereeing. Great grassrolling by Turkmen's btw. Classic dirty play.

We did suck today though. Very disappointing. Only 1-2 players who even put up average performances today. Sardar scoring early seems to be bad luck for us.

We missed Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, and Nekounam today. Our team was ineffective outside of the first 15 minutes of the game.

Comment

The typical Team Melli WCQ campaign has started.

Just like every previous edition, we start off terribly, missing as many points as possible, and have to win our last few matches miraclously to advance to WC2018 once again.

Comment

Originally posted by MesKerman341 View Post
                        Our run of luck had to end sometime. We haven't been playing well for a while.

There's only so much Queiroz can do. Our football will NEVER prosper under this regime!
                        yeah this regime defintely was 100% at fault for this draw. even if TM had no prep at all, drawing turkmenistan is an absolute joke because I'm sure turkmenistan has world class prep lol.

this is what you get when you start shojaei. then play heydari for 90mins who wasted 30min of iran's attack on the right by twisting, turning, and losing the ball on the right side like a disabled player.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          so japan drew against singapore and the japense arent destroying the world after the result, iran drew with turkmenistan and some people here are declearing war against the world
                          Damet garm. It just pisses me off to read some of the comments here. There are people who never show up here and as soon as Iran loses or draws they show up out of no where

Comment

Our head to head record against Turkmenistan:
                            http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/st...tkm/index.html

Comment

After our game against Chile

"This team is far above Asia, all hail king CQ, our boys are the best

After today's game

"This team will become last in our group, CQ out, khak too sare Iran, even Afghanistan are better"

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Don't be surprised when this team becomes last in their group!!
                                Khaaaak tu sare hamashun, even Palestine and Afghanistan won their matches, hahahaha this is a joke!! Afarin. This whole team is an utter embarrassment!!!
                                I agree, no excuses!
                                So embarrassing

Comment

Working...
                                X