Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Turkmenistan - Iran; Sport Toplumy,Dasoguz (16/6/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is actually a realistic chance that Oman might win the group now.

Comment

Khosro Heydari should leave the team immediately. As I expected but tried to be optimistic Taremi is not team melli material Alishah plays much better than him. We need Nariman Jahan, and Kaveh Rezai up in the front.

Comment

Respect for Turkmenistan, at least they showed interest and desire, we dont deserve to go to WC

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          ITS ABOUT TIME WE SHOT HTE BALL AND DIDN"T CROSS!
          Strange too considering their goalie gives a rebound every time.

Comment

HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE?
            No booking for that dive and grass rolling?

Comment

FT

1-1
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I never saw man utd or real madrid play with this tactic so this must be one of CQ upgraded/magical tactics!

Comment

Don't be surprised when this team becomes last in their group!!
                  Khaaaak tu sare hamashun, even Palestine and Afghanistan won their matches, hahahaha this is a joke!! Afarin. This whole team is an utter embarrassment!!!

Comment

finish 1-1 we can see players like heydari and taremi cant do jack shit

Comment

TOF BE IN BAZITUN...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Our run of luck had to end sometime. We haven't been playing well for a while.

There's only so much Queiroz can do. Our football will NEVER prosper under this regime!

Comment

We played terribly, which pisses me off, but what pisses me off even more now is all the retarded posts we have to deal with on PFDC..

Comment

Khak Khak
                            Why didnt we send Majid Jalali, Akbar misaghian and Saipa to this roadtrip

Comment

WOW, was Nekounam missed today
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

we can only beat teams that are "better" than us and hold the majority of possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X