No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope that after years of not meeting ,we can beat soosmar Arabia it would be such sweet victory for all Iranians
    And even our government.💪💪🇮🇷🇮🇷🙏🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      If only Khatibi and M.Gohan had done that. We would've been at the olympics this summer.
      Khaakpour, not Khatibi.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
        LMAO at the offside/disorientation excuse. Dude he got outrun by a physically better player. Whether it was an acceleration or endurance problem, he lost it. PS: You are two-faced and it's getting obvious. The ass-licking you do on these forums is a bit weird. Yes I was watching you and translated few of your comments in the live youtube game out of curiosity. Obviously, the others (both uzbek, iran, and arab fans were trollers).

The keeper went down late in the game. No way Uzbek would have been able to make a comeback. Uzbek had most of the ball but they couldn't penetrate the Iranian defence, it was all shots from outside the box which the keeper dealt with. Iran looked dangerous in the limited amount of time it attacked and was less tired. Strategically, they wasted less energy and won the game fair and square.

PS: Uzbekistan should have had a red not once but TWICE. The studs at the end of 1st half was terrible. The lunge at the keeper was even worse.
        Two-faced? I use my name, my picture and say my own opinion and stand behind what I say. I came here to congratulate Iranian football fans and you come over to call me an a$$licker and two-faced? Not that I care about what you think about me, but this namecalling and personal attack is uncalled for.
        I was watching live, a lot of tajik and iranian fans were swearing at me non-stop. It was disappointing. You probably were one of those name-callers I suppose.
        There are enough trash-talkers among every group. I just don't like dealing with trash-talkers, I like exchanging healthy opinions with rational and respectful people.
        Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Khaakpour, not Khatibi.
          My Mistake. Badbakht Khatibi. He has it pretty bad this year.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
            Two-faced? I use my name, my picture and say my own opinion and stand behind what I say. I came here to congratulate Iranian football fans and you come over to call me an a$$licker and two-faced? Not that I care about what you think about me, but this namecalling and personal attack is uncalled for.
            I was watching live, a lot of tajik and iranian fans were swearing at me non-stop. It was disappointing. You probably were one of those name-callers I suppose.
            There are enough trash-talkers among every group. I just don't like dealing with trash-talkers, I like exchanging healthy opinions with rational and respectful people.
            As an Iranian, I apologize for those who say negative things about u Mr. Ahad…*Uzbekistan has a great team and they will come back stronger next time. Good game brother

Comment

As long as you are respectful toward Iran and Iranians we welcome you here. Don't mind Farhad, he has a beef with an Uzbek member from another forum.

About swearing Tajiks or Iranians: cyber bullying is not a new phenomena. Every country has some idiots and unfortunately we can not do anything about it.

Comment

wow, nice great job Omid boys..!!
                i knew we'd beat the Uzbeks
                they've come a long way in football at all levels in asia, but they are still far from a favorite to win when facing us...!

Comment

Qualified European teams : England, France, Germany, Italy and Portugal

I hope our players will attract scouts from top European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    LMAO at the offside/disorientation excuse. Dude he got outrun by a physically better player. Whether it was an acceleration or endurance problem, he lost it. PS: You are two-faced and it's getting obvious. The ass-licking you do on these forums is a bit weird. Yes I was watching you and translated few of your comments in the live youtube game out of curiosity. Obviously, the others (both uzbek, iran, and arab fans were trollers).

The keeper went down late in the game. No way Uzbek would have been able to make a comeback. Uzbek had most of the ball but they couldn't penetrate the Iranian defence, it was all shots from outside the box which the keeper dealt with. Iran looked dangerous in the limited amount of time it attacked and was less tired. Strategically, they wasted less energy and won the game fair and square.

PS: Uzbekistan should have had a red not once but TWICE. The studs at the end of 1st half was terrible. The lunge at the keeper was even worse.
                    Please keep your comment(s) respectful. Using derogatory terms are not necessary, especially to an Uzbek member.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

i agree, every one support thier own team, which is normal, i saw the game uzbekistan played well , had more possesion and chances, just didnt took them.I am happy we won, but i dont think insulting is a good way, is football anything can happen

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        As long as you are respectful toward Iran and Iranians we welcome you here. Don't mind Farhad, he has a beef with an Uzbek member from another forum.

About swearing Tajiks or Iranians: cyber bullying is a not new phenomena. Every country has some idiots and unfortunately we can not do anything about it.
                        it just show a bad image, people thing we write hateful things all the time, i am not saying we dont, i am saying when a non iranian member is here and is polite and discussing football, we have to respect him, not say bad thing about him, is just bad

Comment

Our boys played to win and they did so. Our teams usually face compact defence sides making it hard for our boys to score and usually lose important games from goals due to counter attack. Looks like we now use compact defense and win on counter attacked. well Uzbeks played better but lost badly. Sort of a situation that we use to experience in the past. Seems to me we play to win. Let's not to forget that no team was able to score against our u19 so far. The only goal was own goal.

Comment

#4 started off reluctantly because he was not sure if it was office or on site. It was his mistake. His mistakes almost cost the group qualification in the last match and it cost us the WC ticket in this match. I don't know why he is even the captain of the team. He was one of the very few low quality players in this crop.
                            But I believe many of them grow up to be great players.
                            He was simply slow and lost the race when Reza Jfari shift the gear.
                            Reza was a reserve player but after the first match Peyrovani played him for his strange 4-1-4-1 system versus Japan , He was most dangerous of our "offense" aganst Japan and only crossbar prevented his goal , he repeat that during yemen game. He is one of 3 Saipa young players ( soltanimehr, Shojaei)and player in IPL as a reserve few minutes.

He was part of U17 world cup , Only player from That squad . Chaab was member but disqualified (suspicion about his age-He failed bone test).
                            His goal against Uzbekistan was beautiful and result of experience and skills.
                            Don't feel bad, Our Team ( C) Chaab does not deserve to start or be a team leader and i have been asking for replacing him as Captain over a yearbut Coaches like him. Khakpour U22 Coach even Invited him for U22.!!

Uzbek was a better side versus Iran U19 but this was one of those game that Iran was not suppose to lose. I very much doubt Iran U19 can survive that sort of 8 men defense line versus Saudi, but who knows , it's football and Possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              2- I really didn't like seeing our players, especially #4 behave like arabs and fall down constantly. This should not become a habit for our players
                              Disgusting
                              I think you are being too harsh on him.

I just watched the whole game and saw no time wasting. #4 went down a couple of times, once because the ball hit him in the face and another time he got kicked in the arm (towards the very end of the game) and at no time did he or any of our players stay down too long even when they were clearly "hit".
                              having said that I thought the ref should have given more injury time.

Comment

Hossein Saki

Comment

Working...
                                X