Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am persian.. iraniam dadash

Comment

Iran and Japan are the only two teams that have qualified for both the Under-17 World Cup and Under-20 World Cup.

We need to continue getting results like this. It will help our football a lot.

Comment

Now only our senior TM is left to complete the trend!

Dameshoon garm!

BTW, who's the goalie? He was quite good!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Iran and Japan are the only two teams that have qualified for both the Under-17 World Cup and Under-20 World Cup.
          We need to continue getting results like this. It will help our football a lot.
          Lets see if our boys have a proper sponsored kit by then so that we don't have to wear cheap ass givova kits with a duck tape over the logo. SMH
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

good, we played well to destroy uzbekistan and now the main match, destroy the KSA

Comment

Well done boys!!!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The uzbaks were pretty good, we did really well to beat them 2-0. Congrats.

Comment

http://www.isna.ir/news/95080302406/...88%D8%A8%DB%8C

U19 team will take part in a tournament in South Korea between 8-12th Novemeber.

Other Participants are:South Korea, Nigeria, England.

Itwill an excellent experience,world cup group stage simulation for our young boys.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

U19 team will take part in a tournament in South Korea between 8-12th Novemeber.

Itwill an excellent experience,world cup group stage simulation for our young boys.
                    Iran u19 vs England u19 next month?! Nice!!!

Has Iran ever played England before in any Football regardless of ages?

I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Excellent news. It's a phenomenal opportunity for our youngsters to get some exposure. These youth international tournaments are exactly how ezi, azmoun and JB got noticed by European clubs. While our team didn't look to organized from the small amount of today's game I saw, there is undoubtedly a lot of players with a lot of potential
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Congratulations on your win. I would have called it a lucky win, but you scored twice... Good luck in the next match!
                        Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          I excepted the Uzbek team to be faster but see how Reza Jafari owned their defense

The amazing run from the midfield all the way into the box and the beautiful chip was a Messi replica!

Proud of this team, they play pretty much like CQ team, glad to hear Peyrovani address that himself!

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
                            Congratulations on your win. I would have called it a lucky win, but you scored twice... Good luck in the next match!
                            Gracious as always Ahad. Best of luck next month.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
                            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              The amazing run from the midfield all the way into the box and the beautiful chip was a Messi replica!

Proud of this team, they play pretty much like CQ team, glad to hear Peyrovani address that himself!
                              Reza Shekari's pass. His move to get away from both of his defenders and pass was sublime. This is why a lot of people hold him up in high regard. But football is a 90 minute game. Shekari can produce that moment of magic, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                I excepted the Uzbek team to be faster but see how Reza Jafari owned their defense

#4 started off reluctantly because he was not sure if it was office or on site. It was his mistake. His mistakes almost cost the group qualification in the last match and it cost us the WC ticket in this match. I don't know why he is even the captain of the team. He was one of the very few low quality players in this crop.
                                But I believe many of them grow up to be great players.
                                Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Working...
                                X