AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
    #4 started off reluctantly because he was not sure if it was office or on site. It was his mistake. His mistakes almost cost the group qualification in the last match and it cost us the WC ticket in this match. I don't know why he is even the captain of the team. He was one of the very few low quality players in this crop.
    But I believe many of them grow up to be great players.
    He wasn't even close to being off-side, what was he thinking?

Comment

Someone was yelling Iranians are grass rolling on live chat! I wonder who was that member?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        He wasn't even close to being off-side, what was he thinking?
        Disoriented........he fouled twice and got a red card when were 3 goals up against Australia and then he chases the Iranian player for 30 meters and does nothing in a quarterfinals match where we are already losing 1:0......plain stupid.
        Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Someone was yelling Iranians are grass rolling on live chat! I wonder who was that member?
          I was not yelling, I was pointing to the fact. It is sad and disgusting to see this disgraceful style of football spread all over Asia.
          Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Grerat job U19, we broke the tabu and we are now in Workd cup. Congrats everyone.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Glad to see that we have qualified to the U20 World Cup!

I was only able to see the highlights and I didn't see Shekari's performance today but the assist he gave showed his class. To be honest, if you guys remember the tournament of two years ago, Ezatollahi who was playing for Atletico Madrid at that time was one of our weakest players and one of the reasons that we didn't make it to the second round in a group with Yemen, Myanmar and Thailand.. Look where Ezatollahi is now :-)

Let's not write him off that easily. He is playing a bit selfish but his technical abilities and IQ on the field is far superior than any other player in the team.

Comment

Let's hope TM can win this title! It would be the first time in post-revolution era.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
                  #4 started off reluctantly because he was not sure if it was office or on site. It was his mistake. His mistakes almost cost the group qualification in the last match and it cost us the WC ticket in this match. I don't know why he is even the captain of the team. He was one of the very few low quality players in this crop.
                  But I believe many of them grow up to be great players.
                  LMAO at the offside/disorientation excuse. Dude he got outrun by a physically better player. Whether it was an acceleration or endurance problem, he lost it. PS: You are two-faced and it's getting obvious. The ass-licking you do on these forums is a bit weird. Yes I was watching you and translated few of your comments in the live youtube game out of curiosity. Obviously, the others (both uzbek, iran, and arab fans were trollers).

The keeper went down late in the game. No way Uzbek would have been able to make a comeback. Uzbek had most of the ball but they couldn't penetrate the Iranian defence, it was all shots from outside the box which the keeper dealt with. Iran looked dangerous in the limited amount of time it attacked and was less tired. Strategically, they wasted less energy and won the game fair and square.

PS: Uzbekistan should have had a red not once but TWICE. The studs at the end of 1st half was terrible. The lunge at the keeper was even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    http://www.isna.ir/news/95080302406/...88%D8%A8%DB%8C

U19 team will take part in a tournament in South Korea between 8-12th Novemeber.

Other Participants are:South Korea, Nigeria, England.

Itwill an excellent experience,world cup group stage simulation for our young boys.
                    Great news! As someone already asked, when was the last time we played England at any level? Hope the boys can rock them

Comment

1- I liked how Jafari kept his wife about him after a long sprint and instead o hurriedly kicking at the ball when the keeper approached him, he simply chipped it. That shows high IQ. Many youngsters would have kicked in such a situation

2- I really didn't like seeing our players, especially #4 behave like arabs and fall down constantly. This should not become a habit for our players
                      Disgusting

3- Shekari sort of Redeemed himself with the pass. But he's just too slow and worse, lazy and careless. He also doesn't know when to dribble when not to. Most if his attempts as dribbling failed. Can't really say high IQ. Sorry.

Comment

I really don't understand all this TM bashing for 'wasting time'?!!!! I watched the game and I can say with confident that the team played logical football and the players got injured as Uzbeks were fouling them left right and center, and even the stats showed over 20 fouls for Uzbeks vs 13 for Iran. It was a physical game, especially the Uzbek player charging into the keeper, he almost ripped his stomach and crotch! so pls stop the commotion, I have seen up close and personal time wasting, ( having lived in Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain!) and trust me, The Persian Gulf Arabs all take a course in their Schools, colleges and Universities ( if they reach that far!) in time wasting!! We Iranians are too naive and too polite for this crap!!! We played well and deservedly won it 2-0!!!

Comment

Footbaale Iran pas az dastaane Team Omid va modiriyate gande in team niyaaz daasht ba teamhaaye zire 16 va 19 bere jaame jahani.

Dameshoon garm va be omide piroozi roberooye Arabestan.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Shakeri plays very cocky but that said he's one on one skill set is undeniably gifted and their is a reason why he was selected in the guardian top 60. Lets just hope he deosnt become a pay am Sadeghian that would be worst case scenario for him.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Its amazing and well respected when Peirovani pays tribute to CQs influence in this win! Kudos to him!! the article didnt elaborate but it seems Peirovani really consulted CQ hard for this tournament and I respect that!! he basically said, " hey, I can win the group but might not get TM to the WC or even win the tournament, can you help me do that Carlos?." This is amazing and this is total ROI on IFF bringing in such a high caliber coach whose professionalism goes into every level of our football, be it, our League our U-17, U-19 U-23 and of course our Seniors!.....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Its amazing and well respected when Peirovani pays tribute to CQs influence in this win! Kudos to him!! the article didnt elaborate but it seems Peirovani really consulted CQ hard for this tournament and I respect that!! he basically said, " hey, I can win the group but might not get TM to the WC or even win the tournament, can you help me do that Carlos?." This is amazing and this is total ROI on IFF bringing in such a high caliber coach whose professionalism goes into every level of our football, be it, our League our U-17, U-19 U-23 and of course our Seniors!.....
                                If only Khatibi and M.Gohan had done that. We would've been at the olympics this summer.

I meant khakpour just so i dont sound like an idiot. 😁
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X