World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

borde chin ra az dast dadim ba goshadbazihashoon

" draw away games and win the home game" shit sat in their heads.....

Comment

We have to win in Tashkent

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
        We MUST be ready for our next game. This could become a race between Uzbeks and Iran and with S. Korea on our asses it will be a nail biting finish. I was hoping for a draw but Uzbekistan win totally screwed up the group.
        I agree. Qatar messed up. Now with zero points Qatar has less chance. Iraq also has surprised me, Iraq is better than Saudi Arabia but lost today.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

^^With our team mentality,we go for a goalless draw

Comment

20points are sure qualifacation 3 points of all home games and 1points of a away game.
            i'm sure we beat syria away. it means we can afford two losses away.
            so a draw in uzebkistan is totally ok. remember the two top teams qualify.

korea under stielike isn't such strong as they were last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              We have to win in Tashkent
              is still not panic button, as long we go there and not lose is still good, remmber we play korea then syria away in nov, then we have a break, after break we have a good number of home games

Comment

guys relax only 2 games gave gone by so far you cant rule any team out or in yet...

Comment

Lol when TM Omid played against Qatar in the Olympic qualifiers, there were much more people.

Comment

Boys, I wouldn't start to freak out in such an early stage. There are still 24 games to come and lots of surprises can happen.

Sure, 6 points for us, together with Korea 4 points and Usbekistan and Qatar 3 points would have been the perfect situation right now, but we are not that far away from it.

To be completely honest, looking at our performance, 4 points out of the 2 games are more than deserved. We could have been at 1 or 2 right now without the last-minute goals against Qatar and today's refused penalty for China.

Don't get me wrong. China was extremely poor and I hadn't expected that. I'm also upset that the boys didn't win today, but that's football. Learn from the past and focus on the up-coming games. And, our situation is still more than okay.

Comment

guys don't get me wrong, but Uzbekistan had the easiest matches so far with Qatar and Syria, they will now face the first strong team!
                      Also pls don't forget, last time we lost to UZB at home, a tie against Qatar at home and a defeat against Lebanon away! So we lost 8 vital points and still we qualified! As long as we win our home matches and get vital points away. I'm pretty sure we will qualify again!
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I just don't understand why people are freaking out. Uzbekistan has 3 tough games ahead of them. Iran, South Korea and China. Just because they beat the shitty Qatar and Syrian team it doesn't mean they're gonna qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                          I just don't understand why people are freaking out. Uzbekistan has 3 tough games ahead of them. Iran, South Korea and China. Just because they beat the shitty Qatar and Syrian team it doesn't mean they're gonna qualify.
                          Uzbekistan will have the toughest finish

vs. Iran (A)
                          vs. China (A)
                          vs. South Korea (H)

Especially the game against SK in the last round will be in our favor.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            it's like Austria defeats Liechtenstein and San Marino and everyone believe we are going to be a candidate for the World Cup final
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

just why austria? is not known as a football natiom, they are very goot at schweine zuechten

Comment

Seem people forget about our huge last day advantage. We will play Syria at home while Uzbeks will host South-Korea, witch means that
                                only one of Uzb or SK can get the 3 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X