No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly the worst penalty call I've ever seen given to Iraq...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

Iraq haven't done shit all this year, other than beating us and the likes of Palestine and Chinese Taipei. Even Jordan who they beat 1-0 in the Asian Cup, defeated them 3-0 in a friendly a few days ago!

I don't know if you guys noticed, but in the 1st half when Vietnam was attacking, Iraq was getting owned BIG time. Only in the 2nd half when Vietnam sat back Iraq dominated the game a little bit.

And the ref in this match was even more one sided than Ben Williams, I mean come on a penalty after he should have already blown the whistle for the end of the the match?!!!

Comment

Bullshit - the referee was always on Iraq's side. Vietnam got zero calls.

Comment

1-1 not surprised

Comment

Ugly dive from diva Younis Mahmoud for cheating Iraq resulting in a penalty at the end to save themselves from further embarrassment.

Comment

Lucky F**cks equalized in the dying seconds.

Comment

full time singapore won 1-0 , is a great result for them, 4 more games left and one is away, last game at afganistan, they will play cambodia, japan then syria, if they can beat cambodia and syria and draw japan, they will have a great chance to go through , and if a away game in afganistan, they can do it, they were also unlucky to lose 1-0 to syria, they had many chances

Comment

No haha, we are the ones who are lucky. Cuz we are awaiting them next year in round 3.

Comment

iraq is shit, 90min peanlty, really?

Comment

While the penalty was correct (it was a handball not a dive).... the ref was on Iraq's side the entire game and should have whistled for the end before the penalty call.

Comment

Iraq was once against saved by an Australian referee!

Comment

I watched the second half of Iraq Vietnam game. Iraq had more chances to score. I agree it was a handball in 18 not a dive. Iraqi players kept attacking, the fair result was 1 - 1.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

syria need to draw, is a hard group for japan

Comment

penalty for Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X