No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t wait for Egyptians to get distroyed....

Comment

Originally posted by jasonyauyc2003
      found it so interesting
      i'm from Hong Kong and actually.....

I think hou have chosen the wrong board to come and tell you hope Iran lose games.

Friendly warning to change your attitude.

Are you fucking kidding me...?! Get out of here!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Are you fucking kidding me...?! Get out of here!
        come on just October and November
        i would still support Iran after November lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasonyauyc2003
          found it so interesting
          i'm from Hong Kong and actually.....

I think hou have chosen the wrong board to come and tell you hope Iran lose games.

Friendly warning to change your attitude.
          How would Iran not winning in Oct & Nov help Hong Kong? Its not like Hong Kong is close in ranking to Iran and will overtake Iran and hence Malaysia if it loses in Oct & Nov. I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            How would Iran not winning in Oct & Nov help Hong Kong? Its not like Hong Kong is close in ranking to Iran and will overtake Iran and hence Malaysia if it loses in Oct & Nov. I don't get it
            the guy smoking weed

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              because November's AFC Club Competition Ranking will be used for allocating 2019-2020 AFC Champions League / AFC Cup slots.
              Ranking 12 (which is 6th in East Asia) will have 1+1 Champions League slot,
              Ranking 13 will only have 0+1.
              the AFC Club Competition Ranking consist of 2 parts:
              10% National Team ranking + 90% Club ranking
              http://www.the-afc.com/afcasfeeds?view=ranking
              you can see 12.Malaysia & 13.Hong Kong, the Total Points difference is so small.
              Hong Kong is leading Malaysia in the 10% part but losing behind for the rest 90%.
              However, all Hong Kong and Malaysia Clubs are already out of any AFC Club games, so the 90% will not change.
              That 10% National Team ranking is the remaining factor affecting the overall ranking (Hong Kong and Malaysia are still playing the Asian Cup 2019 Qualifiers)
              Iran is top ranked AFC country in FIFA ranking right now, its FIFA points is used as the base in 10% part for all AFC member associations.
              if the base decreases, Hong Kong's 10% part lead will increase, so as the "Total Points" and eventually the final ranking.
              some complicated Math game...
              * just received a warning... sorry guys for my attitude...

Comment

regarding the World Cup,
                if Iran (or other AFC countries) wins as many games as you can in World Cup,
                it should help to increase AFC's FIFA coefficient.
                that's for the good of Asia and i'll support Iran in the World Cup
                http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranki...edure/men.html
                C: Strength of confederation
                When calculating matches between teams from different confederations, the mean value of the confederations to which the two competing teams belong is used. The strength of a confederation is calculated on the basis of the number of victories by that confederation at the last three FIFA World Cup™ competitions (see following page). Their values are as follows:
                CONMEBOL 1.00
                UEFA 0.99
                AFC/CAF/OFC/CONCACAF 0.85

Comment

Welcome to PFDC jasonyauyc2003!

Please be respectful friend.

Comment

People who say egypt sucks have no clue about african football...

Comment

I'm happy Egypt qualified to the World Cup! It had been a long time coming. I'm happy for their fans.

I have a lot of good friends from Egypt who I've known for many years (Muslim and Christian). They love me and my family and I love them too.

Don't forget that there are good and bad people everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                        People who say egypt sucks have no clue about african football...
                        Exactly!

I would also like to add that the Egyptian national football team is an unlucky team when it comes to qualifying to the World Cup.

I'm not exactly sure about the number of titles, but I believe they are 12 or 13 time African Cup of Nations Champions. The most championships held by any team in Africa. If that itself isn't commendable then I don't know what is.

They also have a plethora of European based players.

Comment

Germany's all time WCQ record - 94 games / 74 wins / 18 ties / 2 losses

only 2 losses in the tough European qualification. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Very impressive indeed!

I still think about how Klose broke Ronaldo's WC goalscoring record.

As if losing 7-1 wasn't enough for Brazil lol.

Comment

never lost an away match...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Switzerland is 9-0 with a perfect record so far in the last round of qualifiers!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X