No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL players wearing qatari jerseys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

At least there will be one Dutch guy in the World Cup: Saudi's coach Bert van Marwijk.

Comment

Isn't it unfair that Saudi Arabia had two more days rest than Japan? Japan seemed to run out of gas in the second half. Lucky Saudis...

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
          Isn't it unfair that Saudi Arabia had two more days rest than Japan? Japan seemed to run out of gas in the second half. Lucky Saudis...
          TO say LUCKY is an understatement! They would have lost this Qualification long ago if it wasn't for the generosity of the ref vs their Thai and Iraqi games! they were awarded highly dubious penalties ! This is what saved them over the Aussies, beating them to Russia by a ONE goal margin!! Game of inches ...

Comment

Syrian Coach was quoted as saying: " If we can score on Iran and draw them, we can easily beat Australia or Saudi Arabia!"

Nice compliment i Say!

Comment

Can someone explain to me why;
              Saudi Arabia didn't play simultaneously with other matches in the group. If time zone related, how come they alway get advantage by playing later than any other team?
              Why did they have a couple of more days to play their final game when the whole world played first and second game in 5 days?

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
                Can someone explain to me why;
                Saudi Arabia didn't play simultaneously with other matches in the group. If time zone related, how come they alway get advantage by playing later than any other team?
                Why did they have a couple of more days to play their final game when the whole world played first and second game in 5 days?
                $$$$$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Syrian Coach was quoted as saying: " If we can score on Iran and draw them, we can easily beat Australia or Saudi Arabia!"

Nice compliment i Say!
                  Now they are getting ahead of themselves, thinking that they can easily beat Australia.

They didn't have this ego before facing Iran, and they got result.

Now they are all over hyped, which will lead to their inevitable fall against Australia.

Comment

Syria has a good team no one would have taught they get a point I believe they can beat Australia but boy don't get carried away

Comment

At this point I will be rooting for Syria all the way to the WC.

I am not an Australia fan nor a USA,Honduras or Panama fan.

Comment

Forget Syria. Let them try their luck. We wish then luck Now think of the next thing. Perspolis. When is the next game and where ? CQ was kind to let hosseoni rest for his big match. Nobody wanted to get injured with Syrian rough play. A torn ligament and three months in a cast. When the cast is removed your injured leg will look like your arm due to atrophy

Comment

I can't stand Tunisia. They never do anything in African Nations Cup... They never add anything to the world cup... Yet they always manage to qualify for the tournament just to play 3 boring games and go home. At least Egypt consistently does well in the nations cup. How Tunisia keeps qualifying and Egypt rarely does is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                            I can't stand Tunisia. They never do anything in African Nations Cup... They never add anything to the world cup... Yet they always manage to qualify for the tournament just to play 3 boring games and go home. At least Egypt consistently does well in the nations cup. How Tunisia keeps qualifying and Egypt rarely does is beyond me.
                            Foreigners can say the same about Iran aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Foreigners can say the same about Iran aswell.
                              The last time Tunisia provided a match that captivated neutral observers like we did against Argentina was back in 78! Even our match against America was interesting for neutrals. They are by far the least interesting team to qualify from Africa.

Comment

LOL
                                Saudi Arabia changed their coach after their successful WC qualification. They replaced Van Marwijk with former Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza
                                http://www.infobae.com/deportes-2/20...de-rusia-2018/

Comment

Working...
                                X