No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico in the world cup now. We should play a friendly against them. I watched their game against Panama, we could definitely win that friendly.

Comment

USA 0-2 Costa Rica

Umana was subbed in at the 71st minute.

Comment

LOL usa!! LOL arabs!!!!!

we should play a friendly against Costa Rica.

They are totally the Iran of concacaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
          What are you implying? Iran throws the game? Are you serious? if that is even considered then Iran is not better than all the disgraceful action that some other gulf nations take and we all shake our head on. Iran should play fair and square and finish the WC qualifiers with a win and clean sheet record that will take it close to 20 hrs or football.
          No favors to anyone. If you watch the syrians and their commentary after the qatar game. They are full of confidence going into iran game . By beating qatar they are really thinking they have beat brazil!!!!!! We should take them to school in azadi!!!

Comment

I hated their display on that mud field in the first leg. We don't owe them anything and we won't give up an even bigger record to them. They stand no chance on World stage anyhow.

Comment

I hope usa do not qualify, or at least see a relegation match between Syria and USA in IRAN
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                I hope usa do not qualify, or at least see a relegation match between Syria and USA in IRAN
                Hahaha that would incredibly awesome to be honest.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

It is Mexico's turn to come play us in Azadi

CQand TM will not take it easy on the Syrians and that's how it should be

Comment

The best scenario is that Iran and Korea both win, that way they both qualify to the WC and Syria will go to playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      The best scenario is that Iran and Korea both win, that way they both qualify to the WC and Syria will go to playoff.
                      your right, if korea win, and iran win, both syria and uzbekistan will be same point but syria will be 3rd due to goal difference, and syria can beat saudi, syria can play thier home game in azadi, or in malaysia, they are good in malaysia also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        your right, if korea win, and iran win, both syria and uzbekistan will be same point but syria will be 3rd due to goal difference, and syria can beat saudi, syria can play thier home game in azadi, or in malaysia, they are good in malaysia also
                        Don't be so sure Syria will be 3rd with GD after we are done with them

Comment

If I'm not mistaken we are supposed to schedule another friendly a few days before the match against Russia.

The only teams we are capable to play are the ones who have qualified for the World Cup, or the ones who are eliminated already. Because the rest of them will have WCQ matches in October. Iran and Russia are already in the World Cup, that's why both teams are free to play friendly matches in October.

I hope we play another team that has already qualified for the World Cup. Who knows if Australia qualifies in a few days, a friendly match will be announced with them..? It would be cool if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                            If I'm not mistaken we are supposed to schedule another friendly a few days before the match against Russia.

The only teams we are capable to play are the ones who have qualified for the World Cup, or the ones who are eliminated already. Because the rest of them will have WCQ matches in October. Iran and Russia are already in the World Cup, that's why both teams are free to play friendly matches in October.

I hope we play another team that has already qualified for the World Cup. Who knows if Australia qualifies in a few days, a friendly match will be announced with them..? It would be cool if that happened.
                            yeah with DR Congo apparently. Would be good african opposition , similar to level of nigeria, but not as talented of individuals

Comment

I don't want Syria anywhere near the WC. It would decrease WC prestige to have such team. I don't forget the 0/0 in Malaysia. If we don't win at azadi, it would have been the only team we didn't defeat in WCQ.

Hopefully, KSA will finish 3rd but unfortunately they will qualify.

I bet on : 1) Iran 2) SK 3) Uzb / 1) Japan 2) KSA 3) Aus

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I don't want Syria anywhere near the WC. It would decrease WC prestige to have such team. I don't forget the 0/0 in Malaysia. If we don't win at azadi, it would have been the only team we didn't defeat in WCQ.

Hopefully, KSA will finish 3rd but unfortunately they will qualify.

I bet on : 1) Iran 2) SK 3) Uzb / 1) Japan 2) KSA 3) Aus
                                Naw Japan will not allow Saudis to win and Australia will score a couple on Thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X