Comment

well for now, Australia shows a sense of "bi orsegi" against Thailand
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

looks like australian players are nervous
        thailand got more confidence in the last minutes

Comment

0-0 HT

all Australia, but can't finish. last few min of the half Thailand started pushing up a bit.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Aussies need a goal fast or else we might look 8-0ers make the WC.

19 shots and no goal, incredible

Comment

Guys why is the AFC hub link blocked?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Guys why is the AFC hub link blocked?

Beinsport copyright. Im afraid the Iran game might go through the same

Comment

I wanted to say Khak too Sareh Australia but then again I look at France-Luxembourg and I say to myself hhhmmmm!!!!????

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Beinsport copyright. Im afraid the Iran game might go through the same
                    But K zoon jaan wouldn't this be the case for all the games so far but we were able to see all of them even the Korea one being with Australian commentator

Comment

1:0 Australia

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        But K zoon jaan wouldn't this be the case for all the games so far but we were able to see all of them even the Korea one being with Australian commentator

Maybe but even the KSA game had the same problem. I hope we will have a working stream from AFC

Comment

I put money on a Japan win so Australia's win puts Saudi in the playoffs very likely

Comment

I am watching this game and my lord my lord , this Australia team is pure Crap , I am serious guys

Iran will beat this team 4-0

Comment

They actually conceeded the equalizer just to score the 2:1 luck aussies

Comment

The only asian side that can score against us is Japan. All other Teams
                                attack to predictable with long balls and crosses which is not effective against
                                our defence.

The Koreans somehow lost their identity. Just watch the goal that Park Ji Sung scores against us
                                in 2009.-> quick-short passes, one touch fottball, sharp runs behind the defence +deadly passes.
                                And since 2011 they changed their playing style to lang balls, physical football and crosses which is much
                                easier to defend for our boys since this is the way we attack and score goals and since we are physical superioir
                                to other asian nations ( maybe the australians can fit with us in terms of physical battles)

For our preperation games we need to play teams that play one-touch football like
                                Japan, Chile, Spain, Brazil, France, Germany and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X