No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw both Australia-Honduras and New Zealand-Peru games.

Australia playing away, were clearly the better team and should have won the game. They will most likely clinch their spot in Sydney next week. Peru as expected, were also the better team but the game was not as one sided as the Australia game. I expect Peru to get the job done in Lima as well.

I hope we get Peru in our group next year. We have a little UNFINISHED BUSINESS with them from 40 years back.

Comment

Hoping to see Honduras and New Zealand through. I like the underdog teams...

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Australia is all but thru to the WC with that 0-0 tie in Honduras
        That's probably what the grass rollers were thinking when they tied Trinidad & Tobago 0-0 in Port of Spain in 2005.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          That's probably what the grass rollers were thinking when they tied Trinidad & Tobago 0-0 in Port of Spain in 2005.
          Or when they tied us 1:1 in Tehran

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Russia 0 - Argentina 1
            BTW
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

morroco-ivory coast now, ivory need a win, anything else morroco is through

Comment

2-0 Morocco 30th min

Comment

These two teams are really not that impressive ... a lot of zireh toop bezan status

Comment

north africa is represented well, 3 teams in the final out of 5 from north africa

Comment

Tunisia and Morocco a few min away from being in.

Comment

Both Tunisia and Morocco qualified.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Morocco qualified. Only team not conceding a goal. Respect! If we meet them then it'll probably be a 0-0.

Comment

has to be one of the weakest times for african football as tunisia and morocco are shit. hope we get to play one of them

Comment

feel sorry for congo

Comment

Spain playing Costa Rica today. You can not tell me that Costa Rica's federation has more money than ours. We can not avoid playing the big teams until those games are in an actual tourney with everything on the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X