World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE has no chance for the playoff

even if Saudi Aarbia looses to Japan at home and UAE beats Iraq , they will both have 16 points but Saudi holds the edge in head to head count

so Saudis will either end up second or third , then they have to play either South Korea or Uzbekistan

Comment

LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

even concafac teams like honduras are strong for saudi, i am not sure if saudi can handle them in honduras, they have hostile crowds, and are good teams with good players

Comment

I really hope that Japan will beat Australia, because that way, Saudis will be guaranteed out. Australia will beat Thailand at home, probably by a big margin. They are basically guaranteed to go on 19 points and goal differential, even losing to Japan.

If Japan ties or loses to Australia, they will go into the final match away having to beat or tie Saudis. I don't want to leave it up to that, as Saudis at home can be dangerous for Japan. I can see Saudis knicking a 1-0 or 2-1 victory over Japan.

I'm hoping that Uzbekistan or Korea will eliminate Saudis in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
            But the last time was it was Uruguay against Jordan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Hoi-EB__c
            Each time it's against a different continent. Traditionally AFC hasn't done good in a playoff and other than our series against Australia, AFC has always missed out.

1998 AFC 2 Oceania 2 (AFC wins on away goals)
            2002 AFC 1 UEFA 2
            2006 AFC 1 CONCACAF 2
            2010 AFC 0 Oceania 1
            2014 AFC 0 CONMEBOL 5
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So what happened to The match fixing all of you Were so sure of? Oh i know, The AFC found out that all you geniuses found out of their Master plan, and quickly changed their plan. That was close, you almost Got them!! How Will They Execute their Master plan with you guys Right behind them??

Or is there a chance that profesionel footballers actually have some pride to play for? If yall Want to bitch before and under every game about match fixing, fair enough. But be man enough to admit After The match that you Were wrong instead og going back to your caves. But i know what Will happen. You Will continue this behave again for The next match, and The match After that, until saudi arabia or another arab team Wins in The last minuts (which actually happens in football sometimes) and then you Will screen about how Right you Were and That you Got it all figured out. Its so pathetic...

I share The love for TM as much as you guys, and dislike saudi arabia as much as you. But i dont Like your childish and pathetic before during every game. Please stop, and grow up. Everything isnt a conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                UAE has no chance for the playoff

even if Saudi Aarbia looses to Japan at home and UAE beats Iraq , they will both have 16 points but Saudi holds the edge in head to head count

so Saudis will either end up second or third , then they have to play either South Korea or Uzbekistan
                I believe the tie breaker this time is Goal difference not Head to Head.

Comment

Breaking news: Saudi Arabia to break off diplomatic relations with UAE. Demanding Forfeiture of every WCQ game from here to 2088!!

Comment

no it is head to head

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                      So what happened to The match fixing all of you Were so sure of? Oh i know, The AFC found out that all you geniuses found out of their Master plan, and quickly changed their plan. That was close, you almost Got them!! How Will They Execute their Master plan with you guys Right behind them??
                      Or is there a chance that profesionel footballers actually have some pride to play for? If yall Want to bitch before and under every game about match fixing, fair enough. But be man enough to admit After The match that you Were wrong instead og going back to your caves. But i know what Will happen. You Will continue this behave again for The next match, and The match After that, until saudi arabia or another arab team Wins in The last minuts (which actually happens in football sometimes) and then you Will screen about how Right you Were and That you Got it all figured out. Its so pathetic...
                      I share The love for TM as much as you guys, and dislike saudi arabia as much as you. But i dont Like your childish and pathetic before during every game. Please stop, and grow up. Everything isnt a conspiracy
                      Easy to be smart after the fact, isn't it? Why don't you just go a cave and stay there, we get it... you are all mature and smart! We don't deserve you.
                      maa bachehaaye iroonim
                      hamishe irooni mimoonim
                      baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                      baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

If Japan loses to Australia tomorrow, the japanese will have no mercy on saudis and will try 3 or 4 goals. if they draw then australia will easily qualify by winning an easy match, then the japanese will have to work hard. If japan wins then she will take it easy on saudis so best is for japan to lose tomorrow and let aussies make it

Comment

Hey, dealing with Qatar's match-fixing in 2014 (eating 5 goals to see us out), Saudi's/North Korea's match-fixing in 2010 to ensure we would be out, and other clear fixed matches in Saudi's favor... do you fault us for being suspicious.

The only difference this time around is that Iran is not fighting to make it to WC in that group. If we were, you know the Arab brotherhood would band together to create whatever result to keep us out!

Comment

mind your own business dadash. Btw pretty much every member who predicted a Saudi win came out and admitted they were wrong so I don't know why you're crying right now..

Comment

OK maybe this time UAE beat thier soosmar brothers fair and sqaure but

without a doubt , all persian gulf arab countires in past have colluded together on the soccer pitch aganist Iran in order to get us eleminated and promote thier big soosmar Saudi brother.

this is a Fact

Comment

It seems you started last year watching Asian football. History has shown that Arabs (especially Saudis) do these kind of dirty things. There are many examples.
                                We are just sick and tired of their shit. We got screwed too many times by Arabs and AFC. That's why we get emotional when Saudis play other Arab nations in these kind of matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X