No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should play syria with such an offense that they will consider their ISIS infested country as safe.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Ehsan Singapore

I hope not bro

Because that will mean they have to beat us in Azadi and I don't want to see that 👎
      not really, if iran and syria draw, and korea beat or draw in the uzbek game, then syria is 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        france 1-0 up agianst holland

i hope syria get 3rd at least,
        You are hoping for TM to fail to defeat Syria?

Comment

WTF Sweden is doing?!?!

Comment

so Gutter ..., eh?
            lol
            why do they even bother?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              WTF Sweden is doing?!?!
              At least not as bad as Holland!
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Sweden lost to Bulgaria. Where is that member who said, "Sweden will be fine without Ghoddos"?

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Deep in my heart, knowing that TM has already qualified, seeing how the so called 'mighty Koreans, Uzbeks' and well funded mercenary Qataris have failed so miserably I somehow want Syria to make it to the WC.... Wouldn't that be a coup de grace for World football that a war torn nation makes it to Russia against all odds!!! This would be an awsome script for a Hollywood block buster.. and only Iran can make that happen!...
                  What are you implying? Iran throws the game? Are you serious? if that is even considered then Iran is not better than all the disgraceful action that some other gulf nations take and we all shake our head on. Iran should play fair and square and finish the WC qualifiers with a win and clean sheet record that will take it close to 20 hrs or football.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                    On a side note
                    How the FCK is Gutter going to prep for WC in 2022? This team is garbage...
                    Keep importing players like there's no tomorrow
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I've been thinking....this qualification has been so strange that the Shittiest and weakest Uzbekistan team since 2001 (Remember them losing 9-1 to Japan in Asian Cup?) is now closer than it's ever been to a WC. (A home victory vs. Korea as long as we don't lose to Syria).

This is unbelievable.

I always like seeing new teams in the WC. (would love to see likes of Congo, Uganda, and Burkina Faso make it from Africa), and would love to see Uzbeks qualify, but I seriously worry for them in Russia. We know Uzbeks are ultimate bottlers and tend to lose the plot when things go bad (Remember 6-0 Semi vs. Australia ? ), I seriously think they'll become the new 8-0ers if they qualify for the WC.

Anyways, on Tuesday I'll be watching both matches at the same time. For entertainment purposes, I'd like to see China leading Qatar 2-0 at half time just to see them tease with the play-offs.

Tuesday, 11AM, can't come soon enough

Tuesday 11AM can't come soon enough

Comment

USA losing to Costa Rica at home. Good news if they go to the play-off. The Saudis are hopeless against them.

Comment

Umana was pretty solid against USA Today, looking forward to him in IPL!

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            I've been thinking....this qualification has been so strange that the Shittiest and weakest Uzbekistan team since 2001 (Remember them losing 9-1 to Japan in Asian Cup?) is now closer than it's ever been to a WC. (A home victory vs. Korea as long as we don't lose to Syria).

This is unbelievable.

I always like seeing new teams in the WC. (would love to see likes of Congo, Uganda, and Burkina Faso make it from Africa), and would love to see Uzbeks qualify, but I seriously worry for them in Russia. We know Uzbeks are ultimate bottlers and tend to lose the plot when things go bad (Remember 6-0 Semi vs. Australia ? ), I seriously think they'll become the new 8-0ers if they qualify for the WC.

Anyways, on Tuesday I'll be watching both matches at the same time. For entertainment purposes, I'd like to see China leading Qatar 2-0 at half time just to see them tease with the play-offs.

Tuesday, 11AM, can't come soon enough

Tuesday 11AM can't come soon enough
                            Dont worry in 8 years or so you would get your wish and see loads of new teams in the WC when there would be 50 odd teams playing at the WC. For now i would rather see quality teams and high calibre WCs.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                              USA losing to Costa Rica at home. Good news if they go to the play-off. The Saudis are hopeless against them.
                              Mexico and Costa Rica pretty much have the two top spots wrapped up. The US will probably finish 3rd or 4th. It's better for Asia if they finish 3rd because Uzbekistan/the 8-0ers will have an easier time with Honduras.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                the 8-0ers
                                lol!!

Comment

Working...
                                X