World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Most federations would have been expelled. They have only been suspended. Corrupt FIFA and AFC as usual.
    Yall are quick to judge without even doing a bit of research.

Kuwait was suspended for political interference a few months ago and all their games have been forfeited, same thing goes for Indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      Yall are quick to judge without even doing a bit of research.

Kuwait was suspended for political interference a few months ago and all their games have been forfeited, same thing goes for Indonesia.
      Indonesia's have been forefitted.
      Kuwait's haven't. They still apparently have a chance to replay.

Comment

Indonesia's have been forefitted.
        Kuwait's haven't. They still apparently have a chance to replay.

Indonesia has been removed from their group thats why its the only group with 4 teams instead of 5.

All games for Kuwait until yesterday have been a forfeit. They can play the future games if they reinstate the previous federation before the political interference occurs.

Still, this isn't my point. My point is, lets not be quick to judge and call everyone corrupt before we make a quick google search.

Comment

Indonesia has been removed from their group thats why its the only group with 4 teams instead of 5.
          All games for Kuwait until yesterday have been a forfeit. They can play the future games if they reinstate the previous federation before the political interference occurs.
          Still, this isn't my point. My point is, lets not be quick to judge and call everyone corrupt before we make a quick google search.
          AFC and FIFA aren't corrupt?
          Also Kuwait's games haven't been forefeit. They still apparently are being given a chance depending on how they address their FA issues.
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-18-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

AFC and FIFA aren't corrupt?
            Not in this particular instance, no.

Comment

Not in this particular instance, no.
              Every GCC federation is run by political families. Heck AFC is being run by a man who picked out athletes who were later imprisoned and tortured.
              The real reason Kuwait FA is being punished is because they are the prime backers of Salman's run for FIFA president.

In truth if political interference was enough to get a federation suspended, most of Africa and Asia would be suspended.

Comment

Every GCC federation is run by political families. Heck AFC is being run by a man who picked out athletes who were later imprisoned and tortured.
                The real reason Kuwait FA is being punished is because they are the prime backers of Salman's run for FIFA president.

In truth if political interference was enough to get a federation suspended, most of Africa and Asia would be suspended.
                Political interference has nothing to do with who runs the federations. Yes some GCC members have royal family members who run the football federation but they have no OFFICIAL POLITICAL responsibilities within the country. Its sort of like how Vezarat Varzesh(appointed by political members i.e the president) runs the football federation in Iran directly.

The reason Kuwait was suspended was because the Kuwaiti prime minister sacked the cheif of football there, after their poor run.....again similar to how Ahmadinejad sacked Daei and then we were suspended.

Comment

Comment

http://sports.news.nate.com/view/20160115n23699

Translated from Bigsoccer website Korean members, apparently in the next round Korean Technical director wants to avoid Iran & Australia, and rather face North Korea and Japan

Comment

I remember they said the same thing last time (2014 WCQ). The Koreans are really afraid of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                        I remember they said the same thing last time (2014 WCQ).
                        that's true however the reason was that they wanted to avoid long travel.

Comment

Kuwait and Indonesia still suspended. No word yet if Kuwait's previous qualification matches will be forfeited.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            Kuwait and Indonesia still suspended. No word yet if Kuwait's previous qualification matches will be forfeited.
                            Hopefully kuwait will be expelled and then invaded by arogh again who would then in turn get their butts kicked by anyone owning a stick.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We need to get into this World Cup. The group allocation in Europe will have a few new nations qualifying. The chances of us getting locked into a group with Germany/England or Argentina/Portugal is significantly less.

Biggest matches are Saudi/UAE and Iraq/Thailand coming up

Comment

REDKNAPP TO COACH JORDAN DURING JOINT QUALIFIERS

/ Mar 16 2016 /

http://www.the-afc.com/asian-cup-201...int-qualifiers

Comment

Working...
                                X