Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EZLN View Post
    People have to go from Iran to China to go to Europe? lol come on
    What I'm saying is fact... his offers from east Asia are much better than the European offers, and that's why he will most likely not go to Europe
    If he only wanted money he would have gone to Qatar instead of somewhere that's 10x further from his family. It was dumb logic on his part but he may have actually thought going to China would make his path to Europe easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Just curious, are you a tianjin fan from China? And also, is this about Pouraliganji going to Europe just a rumor, or it's been confirmed?
      Yes I'm from Tianjin, China. The report says that Morteza told our manager that he received offer from Europe, that's what we know. The details (Dutch club/Persepolis) are all rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        If he only wanted money he would have gone to Qatar instead of somewhere that's 10x further from his family. It was dumb logic on his part but he may have actually thought going to China would make his path to Europe easier.
        You know Qatari clubs don't always offer more for every single player?

He has three chinese offers, 1 japanese, and several arab ones.

His european offers are much less, so not a big chance of him going there.

Comment

You know Qatari clubs don't always offer more for every single player?

He has three chinese offers, 1 japanese, and several arab ones.

His european offers are much less, so not a big chance of him going there.
          Where do you get this information from? If it's the same source that said Bundesliga teams have interest in Reza Chaab then it might not be too reliable.

He has said in pretty much every interview since going to China that his goal is going to Europe and that he'll go after the season. He even recently said that he'd even go to a smaller European league or team so unless he wants to look like a complete idiot he might just go to Europe for less money

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            Where do you get this information from? If it's the same source that said Bundesliga teams have interest in Reza Chaab then it might not be too reliable.
            He has said in pretty much every interview since going to China that his goal is going to Europe and that he'll go after the season. He even recently said that he'd even go to a smaller European league or team so unless he wants to look like a complete idiot he might just go to Europe for less money

Pouraliganji's agent has said that those Chinese, Japanese, Arab and European offers are on the table. And that the European offers are much less than the others.

And I know the Reza Chaab offers are real, because I seen them. Karamolchaab is still being reviewed and there is a high chance of him going to Europe.

Unlike most people on this site, I don't base my information on assumptions. Perhaps if people read more news and had access to more sources and people(instead of making up their own theories and assumptions), maybe they would understand too.

Comment

People have to go from Iran to China to go to Europe? lol come on

What I'm saying is fact... his offers from east Asia are much better than the European offers, and that's why he will most likely not go to Europe
              What you are saying would be fact but each case is different. Pouraliganji said while he was going to China that he is only going there in order to be to transfer to Europe. He is not chasing money and he only left Iran for this specific reason; and he made it very clear. And unfortunately our clubs make it so difficult for players to transfer that it is easier (conflict wise) for a person to transfer from China to Europe than Iran. Who knows lets see what happens, but having him in Europe would be amazing!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                What you are saying would be fact but each case is different. Pouraliganji said while he was going to China that he is only going there in order to be to transfer to Europe. He is not chasing money and he only left Iran for this specific reason; and he made it very clear. And unfortunately our clubs make it so difficult for players to transfer that it is easier (conflict wise) for a person to transfer from China to Europe than Iran. Who knows lets see what happens, but having him in Europe would be amazing!
                Yeah you are absolutely right. Each case is different. Regardless of what he said before, right now, he has these offers according to his agent.

And if he goes to Europe, he has done a great service to our football, because he will be taking a considerable pay-cut.

Comment

Pouraligani was in stadium to watch the game between Khoone Be Khoone - Sanat Naft
                  http://90tv.ir/video/169692/%DA%AF%D...86%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Pouraligani was in stadium to watch the game between Khoone Be Khoone - Sanat Naft
                    http://90tv.ir/video/169692/%DA%AF%D...86%D9%81%D8%AA
                    This one is the complete interview. PAG said his agent is looking for a European club for him.
                    http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...%D9%87-%D8%AE/

Comment

By they way transfermarkt has updated the Market values of Chinese league and Pouraliganji got valued up to 700000€ (+100000)

Comment

I pray to God he opts for Europe.

Comment

East Asian clubs > Arab clubs. I think that PAG's move to China is something more Iranians should consider when they're getting foreign offers from clubs in Asia, regardless of whether he moves to Europe or not.

Comment

To conclude the performance of Morteza this season, I copied some data below

Passes completed: 1084 (CSL Rank 31, TEDA Rank 3)
                            Tackle: 66 (CSL Rand 3, TEDA Rank 1)
                            Cards: 1R5Y (CSL Rank 3, TEDA Rank 1)
                            Balls cleaned: 82 (CSL Rank 25, TEDA Rank 2)
                            Fouls committed: 56 (CSL Rank 17, TEDA Rank 2)

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Originally posted by txshi View Post
                              Tackle: 66 (CSL Rand 3, TEDA Rank 1)
                              Impressive stat there

I noticed that he has some similarities with Morgan Schneiderlein in his game (not that he comes even slightly close to him in terms of quality ofc) especially when he plays DM

Comment

He proved his value in the two games against Turkmenistan and Guam, I think he should be used as CB in our next games as well. He can be a great areal weapon against opponents with his power headers.

Is there any news on his club situation yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X