Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    He proved his value in the two games against Turkmenistan and Guam, I think he should be used as CB in our next games as well. He can be a great areal weapon against opponents with his power headers.

Is there any news on his club situation yet?
    He has great defensive attributes but offensively he is weak

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      He proved his value in the two games against Turkmenistan and Guam, I think he should be used as CB in our next games as well. He can be a great areal weapon against opponents with his power headers.

Is there any news on his club situation yet?
      He was not great at all vs Guam if Im honest, he's part of the reason Beiranvand had to come out and get a red. He also gets into way too dangerous challenges almost every single game so he tends to give away most of the fouls, he gets carded regularly as well even with his club teams
      It really shows his inexperience at times but he's definitely one for the future, we just need to give him more games and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        He was not great at all vs Guam if Im honest, he's part of the reason Beiranvand had to come out and get a red. He also gets into way too dangerous challenges almost every single game so he tends to give away most of the fouls, he gets carded regularly as well even with his club teams
        It really shows his inexperience at times but he's definitely one for the future, we just need to give him more games and time.
        He does go a little bit hard with his challenges, but when we needed him to play well in AC he did a good job especially with no prior experience.
        Hopefully he learns some things from Hosseini and Montazeri, with a little bit of polishing he can be an amazing CB. he is strong, has good tackling, scores a lot on headers, and has speed.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          He does go a little bit hard with his challenges, but when we needed him to play well in AC he did a good job especially with no prior experience.
          Hopefully he learns some things from Hosseini and Montazeri, with a little bit of polishing he can be an amazing CB. he is strong, has good tackling, scores a lot on headers, and has speed.
          He's better than both of them in the air, but obviously worse at defending, he is way too aggressive at times and even in the AC vs Iraq he gave away a costly penalty with a terrible sliding tackle. He will improve tho, his composure and confidence is really nice to see especially for his age

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            He has great defensive attributes but offensively he is weak
            Not on set pieces, his heading ability and jumping is amazing
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Not on set pieces, his heading ability and jumping is amazing
              no i meant passing the ball, controlling the ball....etc, he often just kicks it away under pressure

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                no i meant passing the ball, controlling the ball....etc, he often just kicks it away under pressure
                Oo I see yeah that's definitely true he doesn't have the calm composure that hosseini and montazeri have. Hopefully it'll come with experience.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  He's better than both of them in the air, but obviously worse at defending, he is way too aggressive at times and even in the AC vs Iraq he gave away a costly penalty with a terrible sliding tackle. He will improve tho, his composure and confidence is really nice to see especially for his age
                  Good points, I meant that his confidence is great for his age. He is a rough player and toughens up a lot when being in 1 vs. 1 battles which makes me like him, he reminds me a little bit of Ramos' psychical strengths. And his passion makes him very hard not to like him, and nobody knew of him before Asian Cup.

Comment

Technically speaking he leaves a lot to be desired, however, Mentally and physically he is a gem. so I guess 2 out 3 is not so bad.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Pouraliganji talked to Varzesh3 about his future and the Dutch offer.

"I will wait for the transfer window and consider the offers I have and might get. However, I want to play. That's the most important aspect to me, which is more important than money. If I get a offer from let's say a top team, that would not let me play, then I won't accept it."

"Yes, I have an offer from a Dutch team. However, I will wait until the transfer window stars and then consider the offers I have. Until then, I can't do much."

"I will talk to Carlos Queiroz for advice, since he has a lot of experience in Europe and is a well known man in European football."

"If it doesn't work out for me to play in Europe, then I will try to find an Asian team for the rest of the season and to stay in form."

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1285459...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Varzesh3 already reported about the Dutch offer: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1271359...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

^ Chera zoor mideh? Man up and take the Dutch offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Pouraliganji talked to Varzesh3 about his future and the Dutch offer.

"I will wait for the transfer window and consider the offers I have and might get. However, I want to play. That's the most important aspect to me, which is more important than money. If I get a offer from let's say a top team, that would not let me play, then I won't accept it."

"Yes, I have an offer from a Dutch team. However, I will wait until the transfer window stars and then consider the offers I have. Until then, I can't do much."

"I will talk to Carlos Queiroz for advice, since he has a lot of experience in Europe and is a well known man in European football."

"If it doesn't work out for me to play in Europe, then I will try to find an Asian team for the rest of the season and to stay in form."

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1285459...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Varzesh3 already reported about the Dutch offer: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1271359...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                          HAHA which advice did he expect from CQ??? No baba, don't go to Europe, please go to Qatar.

Comment

Already at 23, if he's gonna progress anything he needs to go to Europe NOW!!!

Comment

Varzesh3 interview with Morteza Pouraliganji

About his wish to play football: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1043...%D8%B2%D8%B4-3

About his way to become a professional player: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1043...%D8%B2%D8%B4-3

About the Chinese food: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1044...1%D8%B2%D8%B43

About the AC 2015: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1044...1%D8%B2%D8%B43

Comment

I don't understand his contract with Tianjin has ended, he's a free agent so he can actually sign for any team right now without waiting for the transfer window. I hope that he's working on finding a European team as soon as possible because right now it looks like he's going to be back to Iran.

And if that happens he would have basically lost 1 year of his career in China, he hasn't really progressed, hasn't played in a competitive league, nothing... Just played against bunch of average or below average Chinese players with few washed up foreign stars, more or less the Qatari league experience, East-Asian style

Comment

Working...
                                X