No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to POOLALIGANJI he had offers from Holland and Switzerland but he picked Qatar bc it was closer to iran.. Khar Khodeti.. He picked Qatar bc there was more money... I have no respect for this guy anymore.. He is just like any other IPL player.

http://90tv.ir/news/204524/%D9%BE%D9...82%D8%B7%D8%B1
    sigpic

Comment

I honestly don't understand these Iranian players with their 'I want to be close to Iran, going to Europe you get homesick etc comments, Jahanbakhsh and Ezzatollahi mentioned that too, but they said the sacrifice was worth it.

These guys are going to top European countries, they got freedom, plenty of money, great standards of living, they way they talk about how hard it is to move to another country far from home, to adapt to life there, you'd think they're going to play in North Korea..

Comment

They're going to destroy their potential just like Mobali, Kazemian, Madanchi... and many other young talented players who fell for easy money and hanging out at shitty clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          According to POOLALIGANJI he had offers from Holland and Switzerland but he picked Qatar bc it was closer to iran.. Khar Khodeti.. He picked Qatar bc there was more money... I have no respect for this guy anymore.. He is just like any other IPL player.

http://90tv.ir/news/204524/%D9%BE%D9...82%D8%B7%D8%B1
          this is an insulting answer, what does he think we are khar?!? just be a man and say you are going there for MONEY! I would respect that answer much more than being close to family!!
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=276126

He says he hopes that some of our TM omid players become legionnaires. I guess he wants them to join him in mighty QSL

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              this is an insulting answer, what does he think we are khar?!? just be a man and say you are going there for MONEY! I would respect that answer much more than being close to family!!
              It doesn't matter, when he isn't called up to TM then he can spend time with family.

Comment

there are rumours about PAG being injured

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=276485

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  there are rumours about PAG being injured

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=276485
                  The ARAB BAZI has started already.. khak bar sareshoon

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                    It doesn't matter, when he isn't called up to TM then he can spend time with family.
                    this is not unique to iranian players, i remember last year when Carmelo Anthony of the NBA Knicks was signing his multimillion dollar contract,he kept saying "i want to signthis contract to be with the fans, i want to sign this contract because I want to win a NBA championship"

there was a huge uproar from the NY fans, they came on the line and they said Carmelo do not insult us with this comments, just say the truth!! you want the money and are putting this on the fans, everyone knows that NY is not a championship calibrator team and everyone knows that because of you the knicks can't bring new players.

this is the same situation, stop with bs with family etc just say you want the money and I will respect you for that, i will not agree with you decision but I will respect your honest answer!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Australian defender Trent Sainsbury also left his starting position in the eredivisie to become a prostitute in China.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...t-europe-china

At the age of 24, Trent believes that China could 'improve his game'. Khak.

Comment

Honestly in my opinion, PAG is playing his cards right. Ever since he decided to play abroad, his contracts have never exceed one season. This means he can be a free agent again and move on. Maybe its just not the money, it could be because of a world class player like Xavi due to his low duration of his contract. Once his 4 month contract ends, he might move to a different continent, its not like he plans on playing in Iran anytime soon or any other Arab country (due to political disputes).

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          Australian defender Trent Sainsbury also left his starting position in the eredivisie to become a prostitute in China.
                          http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...t-europe-china
                          At the age of 24, Trent believes that China could 'improve his game'. Khak.
                          in this transfer window CSL clubs had signed a lot of national team players from Korea, Australia and Brazil, He is actrally the third Aussie coming to china in just one week, rumors says the next will be James Troisi

Some big signings of CSL 2016 winter transfer
                          Players
                          Luiz Adriano AC Milan --> Jiangsu Suning transfer fee 14m EUR salary 8m EUR per year
                          Renato Augusto Corinthians --> Beijing Guo'an Transfer fee 9m EUR salary 5.6m EUR per year
                          Ralf de Souza Teles Corinthians --> Beijing Guo'an free transfer salary 3.56m USD per year
                          Elkeson Guangzhou Evergrande --> Shanghai SIPG transfer fee 18.5m EUR salary 6.5m EUR per year
                          Gil Corinthians --> Shandong Luneng transfer fee 10m EUR salary 4m EUR per year
                          Gervinho AS Roma --> Hebei CFFC Transfer fee 15m EUR salary 5m EUR per year
                          coach
                          Alberto Zaccheroni to Beijing Guo'an, salary 10m USD for two years
                          Mano Menezes to Shandong Luneng, salary 24m EUR for four years
                          Gregorio Manzano to Shanghai Shenhua, salary 2m EUR per year
                          I am Tigersandys
                          Forza Guo'an
                          加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                            in this transfer window CSL clubs had signed a lot of national team players from Korea, Australia and Brazil, He is actrally the third Aussie coming to china in just one week, rumors says the next will be James Troisi

Players
                            Luiz Adriano AC Milan --> Jiangsu Suning transfer fee 14m EUR salary 8m EUR per year
                            Renato Augusto Corinthians --> Beijing Guo'an Transfer fee 9m EUR salary 5.6m EUR per year
                            Ralf de Souza Teles Corinthians --> Beijing Guo'an free transfer salary 3.56m USD per year
                            Elkeson Guangzhou Evergrande --> Shanghai SIPG transfer fee 18.5m EUR salary 6.5m EUR per year
                            coach
                            I definitely understand what you are saying. But you can't buy a footballing culture.

These things can take many decades to install in a country. Look at the rich arab clubs. They buy players of a high calibre, but their own players are average at best.

I just think a 24 year old should not leave a starting spot at PEC Zwolle to join a Chinese club.

Please be honest with me. Do you really think this move will improve him as a player?

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post

Players
                              coach
                              And Ramires.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                                Honestly in my opinion, PAG is playing his cards right. Ever since he decided to play abroad, his contracts have never exceed one season. This means he can be a free agent again and move on. Maybe its just not the money, it could be because of a world class player like Xavi due to his low duration of his contract. Once his 4 month contract ends, he might move to a different continent, its not like he plans on playing in Iran anytime soon or any other Arab country (due to political disputes).
                                To gofti ma ham shenidim, aziz.

Taghriban hamishe vaghti ke miri baraye al-shotor baazi mikoni dige darhaaye Europa baste mishan.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X