Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Wow that is one nice stadium!

Where is AQR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mashhad, planned to be used by TM

Comment

^^^
      Thanks ZJoon. Such a nicely built stadium, with such crappy pitch. Hich kaari ro nemitoonan close to perfect anjaam bedan.

I really really wish they would have built a similar stadium for Malavan. Given the climate of Bandar Anzali and its hardcore football fans, out of all Iranian shahrestani teams they need and deserve it the most!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Mashhad, planned to be used by TM
        Is it really planned to be used by TM? That would be sick, where did you read that? (not that I don't believe you lol, I'm just interested )

Also, isn't the grass still growing? I don't think that will be what the pitch looks like when the stadium is ready.

Comment

biggest problem with these stadiums is that none are really a true modern football stadiums! They all look like Olympic stadiums with tracks around the field.

Also, there seem to be no turf management skills in Iran whatsoever. All of our turfs look like crap! .. they need to bring that kind of skill from outside Iran.

Also, I hope they also put HD quality recording and broadcasting in place so that we can stop for God's sake stop watching football that looks like it has been recorded from behind a dirty layer of filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Is it really planned to be used by TM? That would be sick, where did you read that? (not that I don't believe you lol, I'm just interested )
            Also, isn't the grass still growing? I don't think that will be what the pitch looks like when the stadium is ready.
            I'm pretty sure they won't open the stadium with that turf. Concerning TM using it:

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/43...ort-management
            http://isna.ir/fa/news/93030903928/%...A7%D9%87%DB%8C
            http://isport.ir/fa/content/115708/%...8C%D8%B1%DB%8C

Apparently they even planned to play the WCQ games vs Guam and Turkmenistan there but it probably didn't get ready in time. I predict that we will play our next home friendlies there

Comment

What does AQR stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                What does AQR stand for?
                Astan Quds Razavi

Comment

AQR= Marlyn Monro Stadium

Comment

Iran should invite Brazil for a Friendly for "Eftetahi Fooled Stadium" as this corner is called the Berezilite of Iran.

Iran should try to get Brazil to Iran for this Friendly, no joke!
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Perspolis and Esteghlal have officialy received their new stadiums.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1089...D8%A7-(%D8%B9)

Comment

Everything in AQR stadium was done by a famous French company. So it will be proper when completed.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they won't open the stadium with that turf. Concerning TM using it:

Apparently they even planned to play the WCQ games vs Guam and Turkmenistan there but it probably didn't get ready in time. I predict that we will play our next home friendlies there
                          Hopefully they'll install some decent high quality broadcasting cameras there too. What we have in Iran is really below the standard of the world. Absolutely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            Hopefully they'll install some decent high quality broadcasting cameras there too. What we have in Iran is really below the standard of the world. Absolutely terrible.
                            I think most of our stadiums can broadcast in HD, it's just that IRIB shows it in poor quality for some reason and it seems like it's because of some licensing/copyright issues or something. As you saw couple of our last TM matches in Azadi were in HD, the derby as well but they continue to broadcast the league in low quality...

Comment

I think most of our stadiums can broadcast in HD, it's just that IRIB shows it in poor quality for some reason and it seems like it's because of some licensing/copyright issues or something. As you saw couple of our last TM matches in Azadi were in HD, the derby as well but they continue to broadcast the league in low quality...
                              Yes they were in HD but there are so many different levels of HD broadcasting cameras that are better than others. The ones that are being used in Qatar is world class standards and those are the ones that we need in Iran. They also need to bring in a couple of directors from other broadcasting stations to teach the camera crews how to shoot and direct the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Perspolis and Esteghlal have officialy received their new stadiums.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1089...D8%A7-(%D8%B9)
                                Just right before election to make people happy?!

Comment

Working...
                                X