No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instillation of seats is underway at Azadi. 2 months till the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Instillation of seats is underway at Azadi. 2 months till the first game.

Some info about the instillaton:

45,000 seats will be installed in the upper tier. New capacity will be just over 80,000.

It will cost 25,000,000,000 Rials

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Some info about the instillaton:
        45,000 seats will be installed in the upper tier. New capacity will be just over 80,000.
        It will cost 25,000,000,000 Rials
        Is it me , or the seats have to be installed closer to the edges to be usable!?

Comment

No even with the seats instLled in the upper level , a Azadi will have a 90k capacity

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
            I think only our basketballists can use the seats the way they are placed now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              I think only our basketballists can use the seats the way they are placed now!!!
              They haven't been installed yet, they are just being positioned.

Comment

According to multiple sources, the Iraqi FA have picked AQR stadium as their venue for all WCQ games except the one against the Saudis. Iran will play at the Azadi as usual. Lol, incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  According to multiple sources, the Iraqi FA have picked AQR stadium as their venue for all WCQ games except the one against the Saudis. Iran will play at the Azadi as usual. Lol, incredible.
                  This all very old news and refuted.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    They haven't been installed. They will be moved to edge of the curb. Then there will be space to walk as well. Its very routine and standard actually.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                      So the inaugural game for Iranian Stadia AQR will be a match played by Iraq, not Iran.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        So the inaugural game for Iranian Stadia AQR will be a match played by Iraq, not Iran.

Lol.
                        Lets get some $$$ for it at least.

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure where Nokhodi heard that because ISNA cites the mayor of Mashad when noting that the Iraqi FA want to play their games at the AQR. The news is dated June 20 so they may have changed their minds since then.

In any case, the people in charge of the AQR have already asked Taj to schedule a friendly game for the inauguration.

Comment

^ That would nice. To get a team to come to Mashhad for a friendly vs Team Melli.

Would be a great inauguration for AQR.

Comment

WowMashhad stadium looks so unIranian, such sexy structure!

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
                                Good observation, That would be so idiotic to install the seats far out from the edge of the blocks, how are people supposed to sit on them? Plus what's up with such bring selection of seats colors? Could not get any unsportier colors (Azadi stadium)

Comment

Working...
                                X