Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    These two clowns on IRIB are now complaining. My god, they can barely conduct themselves properly in their own profession and then they want to criticize others.
    I missed this part, who was on and what did they say? Anyone have Neku's goal? Missed that as well due to power outage!
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Great game & result. Congrats everybody. The only negative is Sharifi staying at home & Ansarifar hogging his spot.

Comment

Historically we have done decent against the South American teams, partly is because we're typically a physical and gheyrati team who plays with passion, particularly against those of higher caliber. Now if our counterpart is also playing same style, then it makes it harder for the opponent to utilize their usual physical tactic, because their opponent does the same and fights back.

Having said that I highly doubt we can pull off the same stunt against Sweden, let's be fair, and try not to fool ourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Historically we have done decent against the South American teams, partly is because we're typically a physical and gheyrati team who plays with passion, particularly against those of higher caliber. Now if our counterpart is also playing same style, then it makes it harder for the opponent to utilize their usual physical tactic, because their opponent does the same and fights back.
          Having said that I highly doubt we can pull off the same stunt against Sweden, let's be fair, and try not to fool ourselves!
          I predicted we would beat Chile, and now I say we will win against Sweden too.

Quote my post when it happens please. I can assure you TM will come out victorious!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            The last 30 minutes of the game unfortunately we reverted back to the same overly defensive style that always prevents us from performing better and making our players look more impressive. Yes, there was more pressure, but that's because we allowed it. And when we'd finally get the ball back, there was no target man upfront so it would just come back again and again.
            In summary, loved the 1st 60 minutes CQ or not, win or not, that's how I'd like to see TM play, but I've definitely had it with how we played in the last 30 minutes, CQ or not, win or not.
            Absolutely! Teams never change pace or shift into different gears throughout the game. Everyone knows good teams must attack for 90 minutes regardless of the circumstance or change in scoreline! If anyone doubts this, it's all proven below using the latest basement analytical model. Please watch carefully like this guy does to reach his level of tactical understanding.

https://youtu.be/zv0Wy5_8SVc?t=1m2s

Comment

Iran 2-0 Chile
              Iraq 0-6 Chile

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I predicted we would beat Chile, and now I say we will win against Sweden too.

Quote my post when it happens please. I can assure you TM will come out victorious!
                Deal, but in case your prediction goes wrong I will be compelled to have Mila joon punish you with her lashings

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  Great game & result. Congrats everybody. The only negative is Sharifi staying at home & Ansarifar hogging his spot.
                  Yup but not only Sharifi, there are more than couple of strikers in the league that are better than him. Hassanzadeh should've got the experience of playing Chile not Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Lol no i didnt, I said if cq leaves I would, I am really really proud of TM right now
                    Ahh, my bad. I got it half right though.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Just to take a page out of your book.

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      blah blah blah
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                        Everyone knows good teams must attack for 90 minutes regardless of the circumstance or change in scoreline! If anyone doubts this, it's all proven below using the latest basement analytical model. Please watch carefully like this guy does to reach his level of tactical understanding.

https://youtu.be/zv0Wy5_8SVc?t=1m2s

Yes and everyone in their right mind and some common sense would as well realize a team like Iran will barely manage to impose such game plan throughout the 90 minutes against a top team like Chile, especially when leading the match 2-0

C'mon now, are you literally undermining this sweet victory? I am truly baffled...

Comment

Great game. Took me until around 30 mins for a stream, so I missed the first goal. planning the rewatch the whole game.

What a great team. I'm now convinced, even more than before, that this team would have won the Asian cup if Iran didn't get cheated by a horrible referee decision.

The 2nd goal was one of the best Iran goals ever and worthy of the very best teams in the world. It's true that Gucci didn't have a great game, but don't forget his perfect assist on that 2nd goal!

Ansarifard will likely lose his spot once Azmoun is fully integrated; besides Gucci and Azmoun, I'm sure Iran has a better 3rd option.

Congrats to TM, Queiroz and RIP to the Iranian reporter and all others who died on that horrible plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Yes and everyone in their right mind and some common sense would as well realize a team like Iran will barely manage to impose such game plan throughout the 90 minutes against a top team like Chile, especially when leading the match 2-0
                            C'mon now, are you literally undermining this sweet victory? I am truly baffled...
                            Did you click on the link? I was saying the exact same thing you said...only with the added ridicule that his cluelessness deserves

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                              Did you click on the link? I was saying the exact same thing you said...only with the added ridicule that his cluelessness deserves
                              Oh sorry, I am browsing via tapatalk and couldn't see it

Comment

Highlights:
                                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14115

Comment

Working...
                                X