Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    who is Vahid?
    Talebloo, didn't you watch the match?

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
      Great win!!!! Andranik and Amiri were outstanding!

Chile was attacking from the left side all the time, why? because Hashem is so slow But still our defense did a great job.
      Chile's second half attacks were almost all from their right flanks, unless you meant our left side.

Andarifard's disappointing display at Osasuna failing to score a single goal has definitely taken a toll on his confidence and overall performance. He was totally horrendous in all scenes he was involved, seemed like a total wrack!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        who is Vahid?
        Amiri.
        Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        Talebloo, didn't you watch the match?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          Carlos be ina chi dade bekhoran??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Chile's second half attacks were almost all from their right flanks, unless you meant our left side.

Andarifard's disappointing display at Osasuna failing to score a single goal has definitely taken a toll on his confidence and overall performance. He was totally horrendous in all scenes he was involved, seemed like a total wrack!
            True. His simple touches on the ball were actually ridiculous. Poor guy. After so many time he moved to europe to become this shit.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
              Carlos Queiroz.
              The amount of idiots we have - incredible.

Comment

Anyone complaining about this result or performance is nuts.
                What a team. Thank you TM & thank you Mr. Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                  great victory by TM, congrats to all the players and CQ. I watched this game through english commentary on xbox media center, The guy kept sayin how Chili was for most part playing with their b side till the 60 minute.Either way Iran was very good at the end he gave them credit but yet mentioned for most of the game Chili had their B side.I hope Carlos doesn't go man....I am totally beginning to like the style of TM. But most bashers are going to talk smack about CQ.
                  Well in the second half only Vidal was on the bench, going by the same logic we were also missing 2 of our most promising players due to their U-23 games. Not to mention Hajsafi who last minutes was crossed out because of injury, add to the list PAG

Comment

Very good gheyrati game from the boys, proud of all of them.

Congrats to Nekou for breaking the record for # of caps & also congrats to CQ for a good win on his 49th game in charge of TM (which is also a new record).

As far as I'm concerned, this game should be proof to everyone that we do have the quality and offensive capabilities to put pressure on, score against and beat good teams (never mind shitty Arab teams) as we showed in the first 60 minutes of the game.

The last 30 minutes of the game unfortunately we reverted back to the same overly defensive style that always prevents us from performing better and making our players look more impressive. Yes, there was more pressure, but that's because we allowed it. And when we'd finally get the ball back, there was no target man upfront so it would just come back again and again.

In summary, loved the 1st 60 minutes CQ or not, win or not, that's how I'd like to see TM play, but I've definitely had it with how we played in the last 30 minutes, CQ or not, win or not.

Comment

very good showing overall by TM, hope to see a repeat of such a performance against Sweden....it was evident they were playing their hearts out for CQ. wouldn't be surprised at all if he stays.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          The amount of idiots we have - incredible.
                          ya there is alot of them...Before back in the day moderators on this forum use to ban majority of them.But now har kesi miyad ye chizi mige o miri.

Comment

YIKES!!! the You tube version of the full game is blocked, anyone know of any other site I can download and watch the full game???

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              YIKES!!! the You tube version of the full game is blocked, anyone know of any other site I can download and watch the full game???
                              They will be reenacting it tomorrow.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Now, lets the anti-CQ bashing begins! bing bang round one!

Comment

Working...
                                X