Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's not even our final form, to every hater who said in 1st half, we played against Chile B, we played without HJS, Azmoun
    Btw. great game by Vahid and Dejagah THAT BEAST!

Comment

A historic victory over Chile even with their full squad for 30 minutes. 51st ranked beats 13th ranked.
      Gheirat not only shown in Team Meli but our very own Iranian CQ.
      Please stop bashing him and instead like the other 88% get behind the man.
      Final result
      88% of People (2) 12% of Bashers (0)
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

who was that guy who was crying in the end?? was it gaspar?

Comment

Carlos be ina chi dade bekhoran??????????????
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

whoever says Iran parked the bus is stupid.
            why are you a fan?
            do you watch other football games?
            did you watch this game or are you talking shit?
            untill 65 min Iran was dominating, its usualy in a game when a team is up the other team really really has to press, so naturally the leading team will sit back.. Ancelotti did it, Mourinho did it.. so what Iran is too good for that? vs Chile?? please go eat sabzi polo and shut up
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

great victory by TM, congrats to all the players and CQ. I watched this game through english commentary on xbox media center, The guy kept sayin how Chili was for most part playing with their b side till the 60 minute.Either way Iran was very good at the end he gave them credit but yet mentioned for most of the game Chili had their B side.I hope Carlos doesn't go man....I am totally beginning to like the style of TM. But most bashers are going to talk smack about CQ.

Comment

It was definitely a TM staff member, he was wearing a UHL sport jacket!! I had better time to notice, since you guys wrote it and my stream was behind. Hopefully he was crying cause King Carlos is leaving, so it will have an impact. I hope CQ saw it.

Comment

We don't deserve such great coach iwho is the most loved morrabi TM ha ever had

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                    King CQ is missing his beloved double decker. If you've seen the following bus please alert TM staff immediately!
                    And there it is
                    Condolences to all basement "patriots", some of whom all the sudden don't seem to be posting. Probably too busy celebrating Don't worry though, only one more game and we'll be back to pure football as practiced by your cousins on FIFA 15. In the meantime just apply some Preparation H for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                      King CQ is missing his beloved double decker. If you've seen the following bus please alert TM staff immediately!

I hope the 24 you have in your name is not your age. You can't be a day over 11

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        Persiangodfather I believe.
                        Lol no i didnt, I said if cq leaves I would, I am really really proud of TM right now
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Ansarifard's confidence has completely gone. No wonder he is struggling in Osasuna.
                          Confidence esh kay boodeh ke hala rafte..!??
                          From what I recall he has always been nervous & lost in TM shirt. ..!
                          Frankly I think it's really unfair to keep calling him up anymore.
                          He needs to increase his work-rate tremendously to have any chance in this CQ scheme of play ..!look @ Reza for example
                          Didn't score but made so much happen with his sheer determination & workrate.

Karim ain't got half the Azmoun's talent, so he can't afford to just stroll about the pitch & wait to pick his runs or expect service on platter current TM & osasuna for that matter ..!

Comment

Only problem is we made 3 changes 1 of which was late in the game and the other was to kill time.

I mean we are leading 2-0, at least bring Hassanzadeh on for goodness sake!

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                              And that's not even our final form, to every hater who said in 1st half, we played against Chile B, we played without HJS, Azmoun
                              Btw. great game by Vahid and Dejagah THAT BEAST!
                              who is Vahid?
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Complaining about what?
                                Carlos Queiroz.

Comment

Working...
                                X