No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if it doesn't work, at least AFC will think twice to go against us in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post
      Nah man. The 09 uprising was even more beautiful here. People attacking IR sites with DDOS attacks or w/ever they're called. Twitting like mad men. That was truly beautiful.
      I second this..

Comment

Tweet @mbretosespn

Max Bretos has many Iranian friends in LA and works as an anchor for ESPN now(previously worked for Fox Soccer). I just tweeted at him, others follow suit. I'm going to try to switch to IG for a while.

He has admitted during the WC06 that he has always had a soft spot for Team Melli.

Comment

An Iraqi posted on twitter:

Nabil ‏@NabilJSalih 2m2 minutes ago
          Give them what they want, a 3-0 result. We made 'em cry anyway. #IRNvIRQ #AsianCupJustice

Lets hope that it is based on the Iraqi news he is listening to

Comment

Everyone tweet Mark Bosnich. he usually brings up the things people have tweeted to him on the fox sports show. But it can't be one or two tweets to him. We need an all out assault of tweets for him to notice it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry again, can someone explain me how to proceed in twitter to be the more efficient? thx

Comment

I have a good feeling about this!!!!
                Everyone please send positive vibes!!

Comment

I have been 12 hours on PFDC straight. I'm willing to bleed for Team Melli.

Comment

Guys lets focus on Team melli and its future. Nothing will come out of this. Even tho he did use something and its been confirmed, Neither AFC or FIFA sent any final decision on his case to Iraqi federation. Worst case scenario for him is getting fined later on after hes found guilty. Results wont change.

Comment

we will play korea and win, we will play australia and win
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I have been 12 hours on PFDC straight. I'm willing to bleed for Team Melli.
                        I woke up at 10, I have been here for 13 hours and 44 minutes. So I won Mohahaha! XD I'm going crazy

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Sorry again, can someone explain me how to proceed in twitter to be the more efficient? thx
                          #AsianCupJustice
                          #IraqiDoping
                          #KorvIRN

Look up these hashtags and retweet what others have posted. If you tweet yourself make sure you put a small message like "Iraqi player caught doping"

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                            I have a good feeling about this!!!!
                            Everyone please send positive vibes!!
                            We ride and die as one nation, we will be victorious

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              I woke up at 10, I have been here for 13 hours and 44 minutes. So I won Mohahaha! XD I'm going crazy
                              Kudos to your Twitter rampage!!

Comment

Keep it up guys and girls. No matter the outcome, we are on the right side.

Comment

Working...
                                X