Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is as a big as a roller coaster ride as the game itself

Comment

According to Khabaronline: Iraqi FA received an email about the doping case back in September in which case they were considered irresponsible. This means that Iran should get the win 3-0. However, AFC is lobbying hard to find an alternative solution/keep Iraq as they dont want to mess up the tournament schedule and logistics.

The meeting might take an additional 3 hours to solve this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
        Hanooz hichi nashodeh baba...bro bigir bekhab..khabari shod bidaret mikonim.
        Ba ejazeye shoma ma raftim bekhabim dobare
        Its Sunday i really didnt deserve to wake up that early and see there is no news yet

Comment

chera coment ha pak mishe??
          Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

صدور حکم 3 ساعت دیگر عقب افتاد/ فیفا: عراقی ها از دوپینگ علاء خبر داشتند

FIFA confirmed that the Iraqi's knew of the doping case.... no mention of suspension though. Meeting has been adjourned for 3 more hours.

Comment

they are delaying hoping we get tired and give up

whatever you do dont stop tweeting dont give up
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

According to Paul Brown (I believe to be more credible than Melika Assadi) he has been shut out by AFC. AFC no longer answering telephone calls in head office and directing media inquiries elsewhere.
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by fatemi View Post
                  Man! you are going too far! the is a disciplinary meeting and not a organizing committee meeting. anyway base on Iraqi head of football association video, our chance is very very narrow.
                  I didnt say organize ticket sales but how to deal with the issue. And I would say our chances are great! It seems IFF has done everything right. And still you belive in a video posted by Iraqi FA that where posted on facebook when then rumor surfaced. Before or at early stages of the discussions. We will see! IRAN vs S.Korea

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                    However, AFC is lobbying hard to find an alternative solution/keep Iraq as they dont want to mess up the tournament schedule and logistics.
                    The meeting might take an additional 3 hours to solve this issue.
                    F*** AFC, Iraq FF is responsible and they have to award 3-0 to Iran. Fair is fair, this is the law. We should sue FIFA and AFC if they don't let Iran through to the semi-finals. They can't just do whatever they want just to make it easier for themselves.

Comment

This is news to me but if FIFA say the have informed Iraq FA then AFC Labi can do noting

Comment

Guys, PLEASE check the time stamp of your sources and post the links so that everyone can check them out.

Just posting two liners without a source is completely USELESS to everyone.

The meeting was delayed for 3 hours earlier. Is this another delay after just one hour of going back into the meeting?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Guys, PLEASE check the time stamp of your sources and post the links so that everyone can check them out.

Just posting two liners without a source is completely USELESS to everyone.

The meeting was delayed for 3 hours earlier. Is this another delay after just one hour of going back into the meeting?!
                          This was just posted... Kaffashian said it may take till before the press conference of IRQ Korea to make a decision.

Also mentioned that Fifa confirmed Iraqi's knew of the doping case.

Comment

I just realized I've been sitting in front of the computer refreshing for 4 hours lol I'm going to take a nap.
                            Hopefully wake up to good news!

Comment

‏@MelikaAsadi_1

اعلام رای 3 ساعت به تاخیر افتاد.حکم باید تا قبل از کنفرانس مطبوعاتی بازی با کره اعلام بشه
                              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                                ‏@MelikaAsadi_1
                                اعلام رای 3 ساعت به تاخیر افتاد.حکم باید تا قبل از کنفرانس مطبوعاتی بازی با کره اعلام بشه
                                Translate please?

Comment

Working...
                                X