Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

total fucking bullshit

Comment

Guys I don't know how legit is the information but I just got a text message from my lebanese friend from u.a.e saying congrats Iran qualified after Iraq used a player on roids. Again I do not know how legit or where he got his information but judging by the exclamation marks he seems serious.

Comment

IRIB TV news just announcing...there might be third round of talks! FUCK!!!!
        EDIT: Also, they are talking about banning the Iraqi player for life...

Comment

Comment

Life ban from the AC? Lmao big deal he might have 1...MAYBE 2 tournaments left in him. ...

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post
              lol somebody posted this on William's facebook
              did he dieded?

Comment

Lmao this is more fucked up than the nuclear negotiations.

You sure we dont want to get Zarif and Kerry involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                  Shabareh Khabar:
                  - There's another meeting that is going to happen between the parties. Lots of conflicting news but one rumour is AFC may be leaning towards voting for Iraq. Yet they want to discuss more...
                  Shabakeye khabar said: "there are contradicting reports at the moment...one of IR's websites has reported that the meeting has gone to third round"...

Comment

Lets say hypothetically the player does get banned. Then Iraq should be disqualified as well right?

Comment

Just woke up. RIP to this refresh button

Comment

We all know they will give Abdul Zahra a "lifetime" ban. He will be on the Iraqi lineup for their first WCQ.

I'd really like to get a #fuckfifa going. I'm pretty sure most of the world would jump on that wagon easily.

These fuckers don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                          Lets say hypothetically the player does get banned. Then Iraq should be disqualified as well right?
                          Ideally, yes, but they might be using the lifetime ban as a way to not do that...

Comment

Ok so this is whats the latest according to Tweeter. Scott Mcintyre tweeter that the case has been dismissed. Iraq eill play Korea in the semi. However, he just Tweeted that the TM bus is still at the hotel. This is unprecedented!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Lmao this is more fucked up than the nuclear negotiations.

You sure we dont want to get Zarif and Kerry involved?
                              There was a member who wanted to tweet to the pope a few hours ago :

"I am retweeting like a crazy. How to you see the trend of our hashtags?

Have to put a @....on my twitt to twitt it to Obama, pope, etc...?

Comment

ارسال به دوستان
                                گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی فارس از استرالیا
                                جلسه انضباطی ایران و عراق به دور سوم کشیده شد/بازی به سود ایران یا محرومیت مادام العمری برای عبدالزهرا؟!
                                در حالی که به نظر می*رسید تا دقایقی دیگر رای کمیته انضباطی AFC در مورد شکایت ایران از عراق بابت استفاده از بازیکن دوپینگی اعلام شود جلسه به دور سوم کشیده شد.
                                خبرگزاری فارس: جلسه انضباطی ایران و عراق به دور سوم کشیده شد/بازی به سود ایران یا محرومیت مادام العمری برای عبدالزهرا؟!
                                به گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی فارس از استرالیا، در حالی که شانس ایران برای بازگشت به مسابقات بابت شکایتی که از عراق به دلیل استفاده از بازیکن دوپینگی داشته تا شب گذشته کم بود اما در جلسه اخیری که مسئولان ایران در کمیته انضباطی AFC داشته اند و با توجه به مدارک جدیدی که ایرانی ها ارائه کرده اند شانس ایران برای بازگشت به مسابقات 50درصد شده است.
                                با توجه به مستندات جدید تصمیم گیری برای مسئولان آسیا سخت شده و این پرونده با گره روبرو شده است.
                                کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا دو راه پیش رو دارد اگر مدارک جدید ایران به تایید برسد در اتفاقی نادر در این مسابقات رای باید به سود ایران باشد و نتیجه بازی 3 بر صفر به سود شاگردان کی روش اعلام شود اما اگر مسئله جور دیگری در این نشست ها رقم بخورد راه دوم برای اعلام رای، اعلام محرومیت مادام العمری برای عبدالزهرا است.
                                AFC به دلیل پیچیدگی این پرونده جلسه را به دور سوم کشانده است و تا ساعاتی دیگر رای به صورت رسمی اعلام می شود.
                                انتهای پیام/ی
                                http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13931105000174
                                basically it says
                                1) the decision is going for a 3rd round of meetings
                                2) iran has 50% chance of getting the vote in their favor after showing some additional documents and
                                3)AFC is on a 2 way - either to rule the match in favor of iran 3-0? or get ala'a abdul zahra banned for life?
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X