No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was brilliant by AFC. Such cheaters.

Comment

Even if Iran doesn't advance instead of Iraq, I hope at least that the Iraqis will still be disqualified and South Korea gets a free ride to the final, that would also be sweet.

Comment

Watch this:

http://lenziran.com/2015/01/24/dopin...to-َafc/

Comment

LOL the Iraqis are shitting themselves right now... I don't care care if we advance and lose 3-0 against SK, as long as these arab monkeys (Iraq) are hrown out from this competition. That's all I want

Comment

Well if ever a team will be sanctioned for cheating, and this is cheating, it would be in this match, because the result went to PK and anyone could have won it. It's almost less controversial to award a replay or even a 3-0 to Iran because it wasn't an outright 90-min win by Iraq.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

the guy has been playing for more than iran's match, I doubt anything will happen otherwise the whole match needs to be re run with Jordon
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                  LOL the Iraqis are shitting themselves right now... I don't care care if we advance and lose 3-0 against SK, as long as these arab monkeys (Iraq) are hrown out from this competition. That's all I want
                  Same. Even if we don't qualify and Iraq is out, I will be happy.

Comment

Guys lets not go by what we think should happen or what is common sense

lets take a look at what FIFA & or AFC official policy is on doping.. because I am 100% sure they will go by those rulings

Id also like to say. Out of all the hard times we give IFF they really stepped up their game here. we all must admit
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
                      the guy has been playing for more than iran's match, I doubt anything will happen otherwise the whole match needs to be re run with Jordon
                      This has been explained 10 times already. There is a time limit for suing and complaining. It's 2 hours after the game, I think. Iran did it during the time limit, the time limit for Jordan and Japan and Palestine has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Well if ever a team will be sanctioned for cheating, and this is cheating, it would be in this match, because the result went to PK and anyone could have won it. It's almost less controversial to award a replay or even a 3-0 to Iran because it wasn't an outright 90-min win by Iraq.
                        A replay will definitely not happen, but I would just love it if the team gets disqualified or we go through somehow
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

In all reality, I don't think FIFA or AFC will change anything. & I have to admit, I feel for the Iraqis for always getting so much shit. They're probably my least despised Arabs. But let's see what the ruling is.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            A replay will definitely not happen, but I would just love it if the team gets disqualified or we go through somehow
                            We have to go through if they get disqualified. South Korea shouldn't get a by to the Finals - plus, I think South Korea wants to play us .

Despite what we say about South Korea, I know they are not cheaters and our matches with them is just banter. Arabs on the other hand are just ...

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

lets take a look at what FIFA & or AFC official policy is on doping.. because I am 100% sure they will go by those rulings

Id also like to say. Out of all the hard times we give IFF they really stepped up their game here. we all must admit
                              I agree, we all love to hate Kafashian, but I will personally kiss him if I ever meet him if this gets ruled in our favour.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

This has been explained. Iraq would be disqualified, as FIFA and AFC have banned teams for fielding an ineligible player.

Comment

Working...
                                X