• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    be jays man am benevis joone nanat

Comment

Originally posted by RezaD View Post
      If FIFA or AFC were even considering anything in regards to the Iran-Iraq game dont you think there would be any kind of news coverage on their pages? Shows that this is BS and as usual iranians try to find someone to blame. Could it simply be that we plainly suck at football. To even give Iraq the slightest chance of winning is a disgrace, no? Well not really, why would it? Why do we portrait ourselves as a powerhouse in Asia when we barely can justify us beeing a force to reckon with in the Middle-East?
      Illusional people.....theres treatment guys..but first there is acceptance. Can u dig?
      Iraqi troll - get lost.

Cheating has penalties.

Comment

If FIFA or AFC were even considering anything in regards to the Iran-Iraq game dont you think there would be any kind of news coverage on their pages? Shows that this is BS and as usual iranians try to find someone to blame. Could it simply be that we plainly suck at football. To even give Iraq the slightest chance of winning is a disgrace, no? Well not really, why would it? Why do we portrait ourselves as a powerhouse in Asia when we barely can justify us beeing a force to reckon with in the Middle-East?
        Illusional people.....theres treatment guys..but first there is acceptance. Can u dig?
        6 posts and already talking **** fuck* off baba

Comment

The funny thing about these kind of people who say 'stop making excuses' is that if the shoe were on the other foot, if Iran was accused of cheating, we'd see tons of threads by these people saying stuff like 'ma iraniha cheghadr bifarhang hastim' 'khak to saremon' etc..

Comment

Can we ban this guy? Sounds like Kurdii guy to me.

Comment

You guys should also use the hashtag on instagram as Twitter and Insta cross paths. That's where I have been posting the hashtag.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

some Iranians go down without a fight makes me really sick.. shame on you guys. its the fight that is important not necessarily the victory. I felt great when I saw US fight for the same cause. it is a small practice of solidarity for the future of Iran.

YOU MUST STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT!
                OR You Don't Deserve the Right!
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                  i truly hope that by some miracle iraq is disqualified and we progress. and as a fan, i would have zero problem with this because we've been screwed so many times that it's about time something goes our way.

but in the end, there's no chance that iraq is disqualified. Why? simple:

there are no consequences to screwing over Iran in this world, because we are an international pariah. AFC will do cost benefit analysis, and it'll be pretty simple. If they disqualify Iraq and give Iran the win, this will be a HUGE deal, make international headlines, and make AFC look incompetent...it'll hurt the asian cup and AFC's credibility and reputation.

But what happens if they do nothing? absolutely nothing happens lol. so iran is mad...who cares? there are no consequences for AFC.

I'm sorry guys
                  Let me tell you something mate,

so we have this whatsapp group with lovely members i had the honour to met in real life in Nijmegen.
                  So we have this group and are watching the game vs Iraq and and chatting simultanously.

This happened: We equalized and everyone was hoping for the penaltys when Iraq scored the 3:2. I instantly closed my stream and left the desktop and turning off my phone saying fuck this shit.
                  I tried to do some paper work but something bothered me to at least check the whatsapp group and i had like a gazillioned missed messages withing minutes, because Gucci equalized.
                  I know i described it pretty crappy but i hope you catch my drift: sometimes you simply don't know. Miracles happen.
                  Not often for Iranians but here and then.
                  So yes i agree, we should have skyrocket our expectations but c'mon we waste so many time on the internets, let's try this shit at least.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

shutup troll

Comment

Iraq couldn't beat an Iranian team playing with 10 men for 85 minutes.. Which team sucks my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        some Iranians go down without a fight makes me really sick.. shame on you guys. its the fight that is important not necessarily the victory. I felt great when I saw US fight for the same cause. it is a small practice of solidarity for the future of Iran.

YES WEBMASTER! THATS HOW WE ROLL!

Please try to contact radiojavan/Radiofarda so they can post something on twitter! That would be awesome

Comment

i truly hope that by some miracle iraq is disqualified and we progress. and as a fan, i would have zero problem with this because we've been screwed so many times that it's about time something goes our way.

there are no consequences to screwing over Iran in this world, because we are an international pariah. AFC will do cost benefit analysis, and it'll be pretty simple. If they disqualify Iraq and give Iran the win, this will be a HUGE deal, make international headlines, and make AFC look incompetent...it'll hurt the asian cup and AFC's credibility and reputation.

But what happens if they do nothing? absolutely nothing happens lol. so iran is mad...who cares? there are no consequences for AFC.

I'm sorry guys
                          Big leagues go through scandals all the time. For instance, the NFL is going through a scandal as the NE Patriots are being accused of using deflated balls (lol). So does this hurt the NFLs credibility? A player on the Seahwaks got fined 12k for shaking his teammates hand! Every league is a freaking joke. Reputation should not matter when making decisions. RULES are RULES. FIFA and AFC must abide by them no matter what.
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

I'm sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Webmaster you are a real mihan parast. thank you for everything you are doing. if our country was not ran by mullahs, people like you would have reached high places in the government of the motherland. thank you again for being a true patriot. I love PFDC. it's a real asset of the iranian community.

Comment

the jav is so high, spoiler alert: nothing will happen. Maybe the player will be banned from playing or fined, but the team getting disqualified? Nope not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X