No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It finally made the Korean news now guys!

http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/...0150125&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by BehnamT View Post
      one question remains , if we get 3:0
      are the cards received in that game canceled?
      Yes and they also will deliver us BenWilliams for a little "gooshmali"???

Comment

got to say this one more time tough, fuc@ ben williams. if that mofo wasn't bought by arab money and was actually a fair ref, we would have won that game easily and now we were talking and discussing about our game against korea while looking at our team's practice pictures.

he broke the heart of 80 million people.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          Some Iraqis are using the hashtag and putting their BS in their tweets
          It's actually helping us to get this trending

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
            The whole IRAQI team is now F**Ked because of one player.....I think AFC has no choice but to declare IRAN the winner 3-0....they have no choice--not even a rematch..lol
            Guys here is some interesting news. My Jordanian friend has told me that they are lobbying for a replay, with Jordan (who finished behind Iraq in group stage) to play Iran as the only fair solution. I mean where does this end now? Could this end up being a possibility? It certainly would set up a very fatigued TM taking on Korea if we were to go this route and win.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

What can I do if I have no twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Sign up, takes two seconds man. Geez - we have so many koon ghoshad people

Comment

Make an account dude. Takes less than a minute.
                  Easy as fvck.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Start supporting Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      got to say this one more time tough, fuc@ ben williams. if that mofo wasn't bought by arab money and was actually a fair ref, we would have won that game easily and now we were talking and discussing about our game against korea while looking at our team's practice pictures.
                      he broke the heart of 80 million people.
                      I would literally punch this guy if I ever met him...he also has that natural kooni face that you just want to punch when you see it

here it is:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Start supporting Shojaei
                        It is done since yesterday !

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Guys here is some interesting news. My Jordanian friend has told me that they are lobbying for a replay, with Jordan (who finished behind Iraq in group stage) to play Iran as the only fair solution. I mean where does this end now? Could this end up being a possibility? It certainly would set up a very fatigued TM taking on Korea if we were to go this route and win.
                          Glad Jordan is behind this too - puts more pressure on them for punishing the cheating Iraqi team. But proper protocol is to complain two hours after the match.

Comment

Let the iraqis tweet about it but dont let them hijack it. The more the hashtag is used the better.

If everything is true about the player then the rules say it should be a 3-0 victory. This is our chance to make up for all the injustices afc has done against iranian football.

Comment

make one? it takes only several minutes. if you don't have an e-mail address or don't want to use it, you can do it by setting up a dummy e-mail, here : http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X