BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no thank you all guys!

Btw if this all goes to hell! THIS HASHTAGG SHOULD EXPLODE GUYS! we should make it so big that every freaking news agency will know about what happened! even if all goes to hell lets bring them hell! LETS BRING HELL TO AFC and FIFA!

Comment

We need more news and not recycled or old news

I see no progress in our case so far. Fingers crossed, I will be praying that the verdict will be in our favor!

Comment

Thank you for unbanning me I did my part in spreading this. Zendeh bad pfdc
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This Time we will show the world the true arab face !

Comment

I am doing whatever I can, but I do not have a great twitter following!
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              no thank you all guys!

Btw if this all goes to hell! THIS HASHTAGG SHOULD EXPLODE GUYS! we should make it so big that every freaking news agency will know about what happened! even if all goes to hell lets bring them hell! LETS BRING HELL TO AFC and FIFA!
              LETS DO IT

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                btw, damet garm zamboor and thank you bi-honr. you guys are my picks for members of the month.
                Definitely a TEAM effort all the way and everyone should be proud... one idea just inspired another and another and here we are... win or lose, we tried.

And GREAT that we have this forum (kudos to all the guys working hard on PFDC) to be able to share these ideas and get something going. Hopefully, we'll see lots more of these in the future.

Comment

yeah I'm going to donate 10 dollars after this to pfdc hopefully that can help with the servers in the future //poorstudent

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    then you should know better. also "nanat"? been here since 98, huh? really mature.
                    "Edited" 98 now here he is... thats what he wanted to say
                    Last edited by leviathan; 01-24-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

If we will be back in the cup race, and if we win it, i will build, create, or buy a AFC ASIAN CUP Trophy in eBay or wherever, and I WILL LIFT IT and find the nicest place in my flat for it because i will be PART of THIS!!
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by shepeshjan View Post
                        edited shode 98 now here he is... thats what he wanted to say
                        Stop any further conversation about him...I will handle it...This thread is about something else.
                        Last edited by leviathan; 01-24-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Guys, since some of us are pretty active still on twitter or elsewhere, can you please scan and post news here as they come up, so that we can share it. Don't have time to do both. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
                            Stop any further conversation about him...I will handle it...This thread is about something else.
                            Who cares about that edited dude??
                            edited​....
                            Last edited by leviathan; 01-24-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Guys if you have friends on other Persian forums and are members on it please spread the word there too
                              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

For some asking: http://instagram.com/p/yOoBOLGQKB/?modal=true

Comment

Working...
                                X