• Show
Clear All

1180 members viewing this thread
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/931105020...یت

please translate from here, update this site.translate fast please
      I feel like an official translator haha..

It says the meeting just started with Nabi, Kaffashian and the Iraqi representative.

There's nothing we can do now but wait and pray... definitely a hard decision for AFC to make in all fairness.

Comment

I feel really lightheaded might puke

Comment

KAFFASHIAN : the verdict will be announced around 9:30 a.m (ir time)

Comment

Kaffashian: AFC session of up to two hours to the end and we will be informed of the final result. somebody twittered this..
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

im staying awake for the verdict

Comment

I hope iran win. Lets go kafashian and nabi

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                  According to ISNA, AFC working hard to resolve the Issue. Even a member of disciplinary comity could not say for sure the verdict will be in favor of Iran. Apparently they working hard on this, hope we come out winner.
                  تهران - ایرنا- خبرگزاری فرانسه از سیدنی گزارش داد : مقامات جام ملتهای آسیا روز یکشنبه برای بررسی یک اعتراض ایران که ادعا کرده است عراق در جریان پیروزی در دیدار توفانی دو تیم در مرحله یک چهارم نهایی یک بازیکن فاقد صلاحیت را وارد زمین کرده، به تکاپو افتادند.
                  یک مقام کمیته انضباطی نتوانست تایید کند که کمیته انضباطی می تواند نتیجه این دیدار را به نفع ایران برگرداند
                  Bastards didn't "work hard" when Iran U23 and Sepahan were disqualified! Decision came in minutes!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                    I feel really lightheaded might puke
                    Hang in there, lie down, stay hydrated, we're in for the long haul!

Comment

https://twitter.com/mcintinhos/statu...01648665317376

Comment

meeting has just started

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/931105020...یت

please translate from here, update this site.translate fast please
                          It says the meeting was delayed for hours as IFF wanted to attend it and they were not yet at sydney australia
                          it says the reason for delay was because IFF representetives had not yet arrived .
                          The representetives of IRAQ FF where also required in the meeting

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            Bastards didn't "work hard" when Iran U23 and Sepahan were disqualified! Decision came in minutes!!
                            What happened with U23 and sepahan? sorry, I did not follow those teams/cases. was it a doping case as well? Thanks.

Comment

Scott McIntyre ‏@mcintinhos 3m3 minutes ago
                              Nothing official from the AFC but I'm hearing that the Iranian case against Alaa Abdul Zahra has been dismissed. Iraq will play in the semis

Comment

All sources dismissing the case and saying Iran has gone through are false until they step out of that room and tell us the results. Please dont spread misinformation.

Comment

Working...
                                X