No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether the decision turns out against us or in our favour, we have achieved one thing:
    We have successfully ruined Iraq's happiness, lol.
    All their fans are completely stressed out, there are 685 guests here, most are probs Iraqi's shitting bricks
    Plus, yesterday 64 people got injured in Iraq following the celebrations

Comment

People don't get your hopes up.. have some emotional maturity. My analysis is that Iraq wont be disqualified because the player was not ineligible. Correct me if I'm wrong. I still appreciate everyone's effort. Doping is a form of cheating and we should not let this slide.

Comment

Contact Platinis twitter as stated before, contact FoxSportsAustralia, Haghetoono begirin. No room for negativity here. Negativity is what held us back so long.

If you want something you need to go and grab it.

Comment

I'm proud of all of us for this incredible effort, no matter what the final verdict says..

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
            People don't get your hopes up.. have some emotional maturity. My analysis is that Iraq wont be disqualified because the player was not ineligible. Correct me if I'm wrong. I still appreciate everyone's effort. Doping is a form of cheating and we should not let this slide.
            Do you realize this is not the moment for any kind of negativity?

Comment

Originally posted by Shojaei88 View Post
              ^^
              In Cologne you will have 2 dinners for sure
              You will have three dinner, and you will get a AFC Trophy if we win the cup

Going for Sweden 31March, see you there as Asian Cup Winners!
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                ey who is buying me the dinner when iran arrives on the 31 of mars to play sweden?
                if iraq is disqualified i will buy you some nice chelo kabab with doogh and zeytoon parvardeh. i will have to buy a prepaid visa and give you the number or transfer it from the prepaid visa to one of your accounts, we will figure it out.

Comment

When will we hear the decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I dont think he's being negative. He's trying to get people not to get their hopes so high and then get crushed again if the outcome is not what we want.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      kiarash, buddy, being too optimistic will cause possible heart attack. I personally will run out of my home in tonight's snow koon lokht if the verdict is in our favor. but we all know we can't be optimistic about AFC.

Comment

4am (Tehran), so 1 hour and 15 mins

Comment

United our entire nation stands:

http://instagram.com/p/yQP7eVQtS8/

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                            well from the graphics on AFC site.It looks like they have made their decision Iraq vs Korea??????!!!!! If this does happen we should leave AFC.
                            I have said it for years and years ....

Let us hope (I doubt 99.9%) that they change the result. However, if not, let us keep this unity as fan and work on EXIT AFC NOW CAMPAIGN ... PLEASE FOR ONCE....

It does not matter where we join .. Just we got to exit a federation that robs us fans .. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

خبری نیست که...
                              Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                United our entire nation stands:

http://instagram.com/p/yQP7eVQtS8/
                                Keano, can you post a statement on Bia2 in regards to the situation and try to help get #afcasiancupjustice trending. Bia2 is a very large platform for gathering support in the limited time remaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X