X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done.....

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
      Guys the most movement is on Instagram please put your efforts there every one is posting 3-0 but that doesn't make sense, please post there as soon as u can

We can do this, I don't care what happens with the game, we have to make AFC understand that enough is enough and they can't mess with us like this anymore

Common boys and girls
      I am new to instagram how can i follow the hashtag there?

Comment

Okay guys I'm switching over to the Jahanmagazine twitter account we need to get this up there! THIS IS IT! THE LAST STAND!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Glad Jordan is behind this too - puts more pressure on them for punishing the cheating Iraqi team. But proper protocol is to complain two hours after the match.
          it might backfire because then AFC will say tommorow jordan and palestine will also ask for replay and it will make things complicated.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I asked my friend Hamed at RadioJavan to support this cause. I hope he receives it in time.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
              Guys please go to the Asian cup Instagram page and help out, so many people texting, I have been asking them to use the # but no success please come on and help
              AsianCup2015 ???
              Bro tell me the name

Comment

Abdul williams al-idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  IM OUT OF TWEETS GUYS! YOU GUYS either take over or I'm disappointed in you all! Posted over 2400 tweets today
                  khaste nabashi

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    it might backfire because then AFC will say tommorow jordan and palestine will also ask for replay and it will make things complicated.
                    Again, they have 2 hour window to dispute a response - so they are out of luck ... but the fact they see evidence is strong, they are trying, means it's potentially real good news for Iran.

Comment

اگر پیش از بازی با ایران، محرومیت بازیکن عراقی از شرکت در مسابقات به او ابلاغ شده باشد، ممکن است نتیجه بازی ایران و عراق در دور یک*چهارم نهایی ۳-۰ به نفع ایران تغییر کند.
                      How would we know for sure if the IRAQ was notified that علاء عبد الزهره was not allowed to play?
                      Last edited by leviathan; 01-24-2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Okay guys I'm switching over to the Jahanmagazine twitter account we need to get this up there! THIS IS IT! THE LAST STAND!
                        Zamboor jan, damet garm!

Comment

Nopes

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                            I am new to instagram how can i follow the hashtag there?
                            Go on the search page, search for afcasiancup there are pictures from the game like the page and start posting comments
                            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

@draper_rob
                              @Matt_Barlow_DM
                              @Neil_Moxley_DM
                              @cyoungdailymail
                              @DominicKing_DM
                              @JEAlty
                              @SamiMokbel81_DM
                              @aura_mail

GUYS THESE PEOPLE CHECK THEIR TWITTER 24/7

Comment