No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tweeting and instragramming to AFC -- anything else we can do? Probably should reach out to FIFA on social media as well to keep the AFC's "boss" on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I'm extremely disappointed at the Japanese people. They also mock Iran and most of them actually support Iraq. Screw them, it's us against entire Asia.
      Glad you witnessed it yourself.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Guys, I came across an article about Shahnameh some days ago, and this part caught my eye

"When I visited, young Iranians were milling about the grounds in a trance, touching everything, as though a touch could transport them to another Iran. I stood with them in front of the palace walls, trying to imagine Persepolis as Ferdowsi must have seen it, recalling the eulogy he wrote a thousand years ago for a civilization he watched pass away in his mind's eye.

Where are your valiant warriors and your priests,
        Where are your hunting parties and your feasts?
        Where is that warlike mien, and where are those
        Great armies that destroyed our country's foes? . . .
        Count Persia as a ruin, as the lair
        Of lions and leopards. Look now and despair.

I thought i should share that. we have always been hurt throughout history. This is becoming like war of some sort, we all should try to defend Iran and her rights and her honor right now.

Comment

On the other hand, there is absolutely no news in the TM camp, how comes?! We need to know what is happening over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian2845 View Post
            http://www.iraqfpg.com/Docs.ArabicVi...9/Default.aspx
            Alaa babu Abu Zahra has come out and denied it, saying iranians have fabricated the news and that he never failed the tests at any other club!

Edit: not trying to discourage anyone, thought I'd share their pitiful reactions
            As if anyone else who has eventually been disgraced came out ans aid otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              On the other hand, there is absolutely no news in the TM camp, how comes?! We need to know what is happening over there!
              They're still sleeping .

Comment

Originally posted by Persiann4ever View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                so correct me if Im wrong but what this is saying is that he should have been banned from the outset when Iraq played Iran in a friendly...?..

Comment

FIFA_Fair_Play_Sq.jpg

Comment

AW: BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Originally posted by Armani View Post
                    Poor South Koreans, who should they be preparing for? LOL

On a serious note, whats going to happen with the tickets sold to Iraqi's?

I think the players/staff of the teams involved already know whats going to be announced tomorrow.

All these shouldn't be our problem, just tweet retweet guys. At least we have to do what we are capable of.

Guys which are the most important Hashtags? Please give me a short review, I will now send the Hashtags to my whole Viber/WhatsApp/Line etc. chat groups in Iran thus they retweet it
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

We are onto something real big here. I'm proud that we are all part of this.

Comment

Guys please please please get on twitter and use the hashtag #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping or #Iraqdoping. Cause the iraqies are trying to hijack it i just saw the first tweet probably many more to come that they didn't cheat cause nobody told them they weren't cheating.

NO IDIOTIC COMMENTS! Just keep writing that they used an ineligible player and should be out! no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                          All these shouldn't be our problem, just tweet retweet guys. At least we have to do what we are capable of.

Guys which are the most important Hashtags? Please give me a short review, I will now send the Hashtags to my whole Viber/WhatsApp/Line etc. chat groups in Iran thus they retweet it
                          #IraqiDoping #AsianCupJustice

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post

#Asiancupjustice and #Iraqidoping

Comment

Hey come on make the push!!!!!! No one can screw us now if we get this heard everywhere! Let's get our team to the semi-finals, its our job now!

Comment

I sent Bahman Kalbasi from BBC a tweet a few hours ago... he has retweeted with 37k followers. I've also sent tweets to all Farsi language organizations abroad and even Javad Zarif!

Comment

Working...
                                X