No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel sorry for Iraq, would've rather seen this happen vs Saudis etc. The moral in the Iraqi team must be very low now and even if they get to play vs S. Korea, wonder whether they can be 100%
    Also would our TM have enough time to prepare for South Korea?

Either outcome would suck for both TM and the Iraqis. No matter which of the two moves on, I hope they get to win the cup.

**As for me, I have decided to not watch any live game anymore...That loss few years ago vs Bahrain did it for me.

Comment

https://www.hashtracking.com/explore...sianCupJustice

Not much traction yet- we need a lot more people...! under 200 tweets right now

Comment

WE GOT KICKOFF ON TWITTER! FINALLY iranians from all over is tweeting the hashtag! KEEP GOING GUYS WE CAN DO THIS! WE WILL FIGHT TIL THE END!

Comment

Where are all those skanky facebook iranians that harassed Messi & Beikhzadeh ... we need those guys!!!

Comment

Don't leave only #AsianCupJustice alone! Mention #IraqiDoping otherwise it's difficult to understand! Tweets are slowly only using #AsianCupJustice , #IraqiDoping is starting to get lost and this is not good
            Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            Guys be careful to mention #IraqiDoping as much. Only #AsianCupJustice is not clear enough!

Comment

Lets get tweet count up!
              Fecking hell, Im so hyper right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                Feel sorry for Iraq, would've rather seen this happen vs Saudis etc. The moral in the Iraqi team must be very low now and even if they get to play vs S. Korea, wonder whether they can be 100%
                Apparently they have drugs for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
                  hahahahahaha

Comment

Come on dudes! Keep retweeting if you dont tweet

Comment

Oh, Snap!

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                        Come on dudes! Keep retweeting if you dont tweet
                        it's not only dudes, we have lots of dudettes here as well.

Comment

I understand the frustration, but this was an individual player...

Comment

http://www.iraqfpg.com/Docs.ArabicVi...9/Default.aspx
                            Alaa babu Abu Zahra has come out and denied it, saying iranians have fabricated the news and that he never failed the tests at any other club!

Edit: not trying to discourage anyone, thought I'd share their pitiful reactions

Comment

we are doing much better on Instagram , check out afcasiancup pics filled with 3-0

Comment

This injustice will go down in history, hopefully A(rab) football federation will make the right decision for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X