BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    My worry is that the only action that will be taken is that only HE he gets eliminated from the games, like Suarez did in the world cup.

Comment

Lets do this! These corrupt cheating assholes cant keep us down!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        Guys I know more of you have Facebook! Get to this picture and like my comment! and the picture to! It will put my post longer up when people open the pic and it will help getting this trended! https://www.facebook.com/tavaana/pho...type=1&theater sorry for saying this over and over again but come on! We can do this BELIVE IN YOURSELF! Dennis Naghizadeh is the name btw of the comment
        Zamboor, Bruh, send Negar a link to this thread, or tell her about PFDC. Please.

Comment

Posted it on ISP's Facebook page, hopefully they approve the message. They have 1,000 followers there and hopefully 1,000 more Iranians joining the cause.

Comment

IRI will never allow this.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Guys, like and share my post on https://www.facebook.com/irangoals?ref=hl . The page has still 8000+ likes but most of them won't see the post because it hasn't been updated since a long time ago. But if you like and share the post, it will show up in their timelines!

Comment

Guys It would help if you tagged several important sports news outlets in your tweets. It might get us their attention.

Comment

Guys this is good, also anyone in contact with footballitain fb page??
                  It has more than 100K likes.

Comment

My worry is that the only action that will be taken is that only HE he gets eliminated from the games, like Suarez did in the world cup.
                    It would not happen. It can only be compared to Uruguay using Suarez while he is banned (=ineligible). The. It is the Uruguay tema that should be disqualified.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Suarez bit someone during a game. Its a big difference here.

Comment

Iraq fields an ineligible player vs. Iran.I hope @afcasiancup do right. #AsianCupJustice #IraqiDoping @espn @FOXSoccer @FOXSports

Comment

FROM ISP AND IRIB 3

ASIAN FEDERATION ASKS TEAM MELLI EXTENT ITS STAY BY 24 HOURS

http://iransportspress.com/afc-asks-...y-by-24-hours/

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                            One of the biggest newspapers in Sweden just posted an article about all this...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20213054.ab
                            A copy of this should be sent to AFC media room.. I did it but there should be many others doing it as well.. plzzzzzzzzzzz

even though I doubt it but I love this unity and togetherness
                            sigpic
                            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                            IRAN
                            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Guys be careful to mention #IraqiDoping as much. Only #AsianCupJustice is not clear enough!

Comment

― Nelson Mandela

Comment

Working...
                                X