No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if we've lost the case, we have taken the joy of cheating Iraqis off their face, brought anarchy to their camp and given them couple of sleepless nights. This will help SK give them a right bashing.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If player is banned it means the team is banned too.

Comment

the world would be such a good place if there was justice

Comment

for all the shit kafashian has done, if we get awarded a 3-0 win, he will be remembered as a god and our best ever president

Comment

Man they should really use our translator to write those letters- I had trouble understanding most of that English!

Comment

Why are they posting "confidential" documents on tweeter so very casually?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Those documents show a letter from Fifa to Nabi confirming the positive testing.

In this case, if we dont get awarded the win. Fuck AFC and we should take this further.

We have a strong case.
                what about that rule i read earlier in thread that said he needed to have two positive tests to be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by >$3< View Post
                  Yolo bro.

Comment

ITS AFC NOT THE USA lol
                    ==============================================

Comment

we believe in you iff #jesuiskaffashian

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                        Man they should really use our translator to write those letters- I had trouble understanding most of that English!
                        I know right.. looks like Google translate. Anyway, he still got the point across that the Iraqi dude was positive for steroids. FIFA responded earlier last year, so they should've known. I don't think FIFA told AFC and this is why there is such a mess. Anyway, Iraqi FA had to have been notified and it's their fault.

The win is ours! Freakin baboons won't announce it quickly.

Comment

The mails regarding the doping correspondence between Iran and FIFA when AAZ played in Tractor have probably been confidential. Now it is in the open that we have been complaining about AAZ doping, so no worries.

Comment

some guy posted on twitter irans case has been dismissed with a varzesh3 link, but varzesh3 has crashed????????

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Yolo bro.
                              YOLO, until "Iran successfully proves enough evidence to disqualify Iraq, only to breach some confidentiality law and get themselves disqualified"

Comment

shit varzesh3 posted it: Aussie tv says irans case dismissed
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...F-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X