No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, I'm loving how many of PFDC old timers who weren't active for some time, are posting after a long time and are caring about this issue. thank you guys and welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      the verdict will be announced at 8:30 pm pasific time tonight
      Isnt that like in 9 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
        Isnt that like in 9 hours?
        02:30 svensk tid

Comment

I swear if Iran miraculously comes back from this, they will win it ALL...
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            damn, I'm loving how many of PFDC old timers who weren't active for some time, are posting after a long time and are caring about this issue. thank you guys and welcome back.
            For real, I saw PajamNL posting somewhere, haven't seen him in a while.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              japanese people joining in on twitter (well one guy) we got this guys LETS DO OUR BEST!
              I'm extremely disappointed at the Japanese people. They also mock Iran and most of them actually support Iraq. Screw them, it's us against entire Asia.

Comment

Fifa.com or the AFC will not make an official comment until the final decision is made. It is good to hear that Queiroz has prepared a training session for today already incase we are awarded the win. Would be a dream come true.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  ok even if they tell us , Iraq is out and you play S.Korea on tuesday how are we gona prepare for that game ?
                  Our players have been phisicaly and mentaly outof it
                  there has not been any pracices or preparation ?
                  we will just get our ass kicked by the Koreans.

I assure you nothing will happen to Iraq qnd they will play in the semi-finals
                  Korea team is bad shape! Key players injured and also Son had major cramp after 120min last game

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I'm extremely disappointed at the Japanese people. They also mock Iran and most of them actually support Iraq. Screw them, it's us against entire Asia.
                    Its always going to be us against the world. Thats why we have to be the better man and take a stance for justice when nobody else does!

Comment

Guys we need more twits, I wrote to Maz Joubrani to post on twitter and Facebook.

Write to all Iranian celebrities, actors, singers to post on Facebook and Twitter
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        02:30 svensk tid

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          if everyone remembers, the AFC did make us be the loser of a game we had won and reversed the score to 0-3 (sepahan vs qatari team) when we used an ineligible player in the AFC champions league. so they must freaking be fair now or the whole world would now know it as well!
                          A more comparable case would be our U-23 team against Iraq's U-23 team during London's Olympics qualifications, when due to the usage of an overaged player, FIFA changed our away 1-0 win over Iraq to a 3-0 loss

Comment

Just asked Omid Dajilli to retweet

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              The tests done while Abdul-Zahra was playing with Iranian league side Teraktor Sazi was conducted by a FIFA approved lab in Germany with the samples known as Sample A and Sample B. The player in question requested the secondary test which also returned positive results for the drug Methylhexanamine, commonly known as 1,3-dimethylamylamine or DMAA
                              Has it has been less than 6 months since Alaa Abdul-Zahra was tested? If so then according to FIFA rules and the fact that we filed the complaint in the 2 hour window required the verdict should rule in Iran's favor. I don't see any possible loop holes for the Iraqis.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Its always going to be us against the world. Thats why we have to be the better man and take a stance for justice when nobody else does!
                                Reminds me of the Tupac song " Me against the world" Lets forward the lyrics to AFC!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X