• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    negar mortazavi says its true :|
    I'm fairly certain she's just reading reports/twitter and commenting

Comment

Originally posted by foadno View Post
      some ppl here say that we should join uefa....
      what happens when we have to face Israel....you know the anser!
      at least in uefa iran would choose to forfeit. in afc we are essentially forced to forfeit.

Comment

Scott McIntyre has updated his twitter by saying that he spoke to Carlos and he is disappointed and angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
          Pretty sure she got the same source as our lady Melika.
          She did. Our own member had to tweet to her to know there was even a case (earlier in the day)

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
            Didnt the Korea Iraq prematch confrence already start? Please excuse my ignorance.. i have only been following this thread from about page 10...

when irani is arguing with iraqi, who the f is korean to come between us from other corner of asia....they must study and train tactic for both teams same time right now..
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              negar mortazavi says its true :|
              Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Can someone confirm the authenticity of this? It was just sent to me via text:

[ATTACH]15598[/ATTACH]
              The Shojaei page is fake and mortazavi knows nothing about football.

Comment

Scott McIntyre has updated his twitter by saying that he spoke to Carlos and he is disappointed and angry.
                "I spoke a short time ago w/ Iranian coach Carlos Queiroz who said he is angry and disappointed at the 'doping issue" - Scott McIntyre

Comment

I was watchin IRINN...On the bottom read komakhaye Iran be Iraq tond va sarihastesh....khak bar sare ma va in dolate gho va arab khaye khor.

Comment

His tweet says that CQ is angry at the 'doping issue" and does not mention CQ of having any knowledge about the result of that meeting!

Comment

melika delamo shekasti
                      MELIKA
                      MELIKA

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        "I spoke a short time ago w/ Iranian coach Carlos Queiroz who said he is angry and disappointed at the 'doping issue" - Scott McIntyre
                        now That is a more disappointing tweet

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          This guy gives tidbits but nothing worth reporting on...angry over how it's handled now? Angry that AFC let him play? Scotty is getting on my nerves.

Comment

Why do we have to go through this FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                              This guy gives tidbits but nothing worth reporting on...angry over how it's handled now? Angry that AFC let him play? Scotty is getting on my nerves.
                              He's clueless.

Comment

It does not necessarily reflect that a decision has been made. Who wouldnt be angry to have his players wait anxiously for 24-hours while they could have used the time to train ?

All because of a situation that has been confirmed and should be penalised right away!

Comment

Working...
                                X