No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have legit enjoyed these last 48 pages, >1900 posts, and 1100+ users including 920+ guests with all you guys

a hello to our guest visitors from all around the world. why not sign up? come on in.. the water's fine!

Comment

Haven't had this much fun on PFDC for a loooooooong time, khasteh nabashi hamegi.

Comment

Any other players/officials confirming this decision? ^^^

Comment

I'm nervous like I was in the penalty shoot out

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
            yOUSIF SAEED ON TWITTER JUST TWEETED ITS BEEN DISMISSED BY AFC... he works for Iraq FA
            Damn man just wait for the actual results

Comment

the rumors don't look too good

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
                have legit enjoyed these last 48 pages, >1900 posts, and 1100+ users including 920+ guests with all you guys

a hello to our guest visitors from all around the world. why not sign up? come on in.. the water's fine!
                No!!! Don't it burns lol... just kidding... its actually Nice...
                ==============================================

Comment

Nothing is official yet. NO TWITTER ON EARTH CAN OFFICIALLY CONFIRM THE RESULT. The press conference will reveal all.

Comment

Melika Asadi: Result will be announced in 30 minutes...

Comment

what channel watching?

Comment

If they just "dismiss" this case I hope AFC gets eaten alive. Morons can't just disregard shitty officiating and a player who tested positive for doping.

Comment

Hopefully it's like a boxing match where both sides are raising their hand in victory in order to attempt to somehow sway the decision. Hopefully. If that greasy Iraqi posted that troll of a tweet, I hope he falls off the highest cliff in Baghdad.

F*cking disgusting dopers. They should test them all. Sure 2 or more of them are dopers.

Comment

Is the Press conference being televised anywhere? I have been refreshing since 5PM (now 2 AM)

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                              60 minutes until.....
                              Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Nothing is official yet. NO TWITTER ON EARTH CAN OFFICIALLY CONFIRM THE RESULT. The press conference will reveal all.
                              This.

Comment

i hope its not true but i have a feeling AFC has F ed Iran again.....

Comment

Working...
                                X